Archived So I Screwed Up…

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an oddly specific situation, but I feel like someone might be able to help with it… The basic question is: does Target keep track of TM purchases made using the TM discount?

I used a TM discount to buy a product I should not have technically been able to buy due to age restrictions. I am wondering if they knew about it before I left, because I would get a stellar reference otherwise. If Target tracks the purchases in ANY way, there is video of it and such.

You'll be fine! the TM who sold it to you is the one who will be "in trouble"/ spoken to!

I am wondering if they knew about it before I left, because I would get a stellar reference otherwise.

If you've already quit it doesn't matter. And target isn't allowed to give out performance references. The only thing they're allowed to give out is whether or not you worked there. Maybe your position and maybe whether or not you're rehirable....but I'm not too sure on those last 2.

The way I look at it is, whatever you use your hard earned money for is your business and everyone else can suck a chode.

This is an oddly specific situation, but I feel like someone might be able to help with it… The basic question is: does Target keep track of TM purchases made using the TM discount?

I used a TM discount to buy a product I should not have technically been able to buy due to age restrictions. I am wondering if they knew about it before I left, because I would get a stellar reference otherwise. If Target tracks the purchases in ANY way, there is video of it and such.
yes AP can pull up any team member transaction that occurred. But.... they need a reason to look at it in the first place. Unless AP was already watching you or that cashier for an internal then it will most likely go unnoticed.

If the item was age restricted, wouldn't the register have prompted to check your ID? Resulting in not being able to sell it to you since your not of age for that item?

If the item was age restricted, wouldn't the register have prompted to check your ID? Resulting in not being able to sell it to you since your not of age for that item?
I've had certain alcohol items that didn't prompt in the past and at one point had some sparkling cider prompt.

You can type in a DOB, which I am sure is what he had the cashier do.

If it was an age restricted game or general product (finish markers, noisemakers)...No. If it was alcohol...Yes but only if the purchase was investigated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back