Archived So I was thinking of joining Target for a second job...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This seems to be the best place to ask this question so here I go! I am looking for a part time second job three days a week. My current job has me working four days a week and the days I work are different each week. I can be off one Monday but have to work the next, I also can't work past 3:00 PM because I might get called in. Can Target work with me? I also live 40 min away from Target... (My main job is only 5min from Target though.)

It really depends on your Target. Most Targets might not take you because of the variability of your schedule and the fear that it might cause you to call out. If you're really interested apply for Seasonal there's no harm in trying.

my store wouldn't. All seasonals for us have to have open to close availability Friday Saturday and Sunday. The week of b
Black Friday and the week of Christmas completely open. So far the applicants that get through are "special"

Is your job Mon-Fri with weekends off? If you are available all day both days of the weekend I would have given you a chance, if my ETL would have approved it. Good luck.

This seems to be the best place to ask this question so here I go! I am looking for a part time second job three days a week. My current job has me working four days a week and the days I work are different each week. I can be off one Monday but have to work the next, I also can't work past 3:00 PM because I might get called in. Can Target work with me? I also live 40 min away from Target... (My main job is only 5min from Target though.)

It's close to 4th quarter so open availbility is a plus. If your only available 3 days with varible times. Your chances of getting hired is slim.

No. I suggest you do something that allows flexibility, like instacart etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back