Archived so its about two weeks away....

Status
Not open for further replies.
And communication about black friday sucks coming from corp. I check redwire red360 and even our pilot page daily to see if theres more info but its two weeks away and we don't even have a freakin shipper list...what the hell?

Should I ask a coworker out on a date on Black Friday?
only if you assign them that task via RedWire and have them check it on MyDevice

Also, at some point during the date, ask your co-worker if they'd like to save 5% today and every day by opening a Target Red Card. We gotta get those Red Cards, guys.

And communication about black friday sucks coming from corp. I check redwire red360 and even our pilot page daily to see if theres more info but its two weeks away and we don't even have a freakin shipper list...what the hell?

We have ours. It's inside the Bulk Space Guide.

I'm so busy I don't have time to read execution guides.

My ETL will micromanage me into a specified time to read it anyway.
/short rant over/

I'm so busy I don't have time to read execution guides.

My ETL will micromanage me into a specified time to read it anyway.
/short rant over/
ETL was walking with the douchiest corporate guy I have ever seen. Wouldn't even say hi if you said hi to him. ETL tells me something that was super obvious and didn't need to be said. I wanted to tell her her micromanagement score was green, but I didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back