Archived Soooo... 10% off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a rumor going around that there will be a special promotion starting in November and I believe it lasts most/all of 4th quarter. RedCards will give 10% off rather than 5 percent off. Is this something anyone else has heard?

Not that I'm aware of, but there is a special this week where when you sign up for a redcard you get mailed a coupon that will give you an additional 5% off of one purchase that will be usable for a week during November.

Just know that 5% off everyday + extra 5% off != 10% off.

I believe the promo they are running now is a one use coupon to be used between nov 9-15 and you only get the coupon if you apply and are approved for the card this week.

I was wondering if you sign up, get approved, get a coupon, then can you also use the pharmacy rewards card discount if you have one?

We were made aware of this promo at my store the other day. It sounds like the most bizarre and cheap thing I've ever heard. Why don't they just start offering better rewards with the REDCard, like 10% off every purchase of $500 or more, or something like that? Why a one-use coupon only valid for one week that's never been offered before (and will likely never be offered again)?

I believe the promo they are running now is a one use coupon to be used between nov 9-15 and you only get the coupon if you apply and are approved for the card this week.

I was wondering if you sign up, get approved, get a coupon, then can you also use the pharmacy rewards card discount if you have one?
Yes you can use the phar. rewards card.

I assume guests must be 'approved' to qualify for the coupon, right? ;)

Yup! And all those guests who already have REDCards, and have been with Target through thick and thin, breach and all? What about people who signed up just last week? Nope, sorry! You should have waited until this week to sign up! How effing stupid is that?

Just mail everyone the damn coupon. Guests will appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back