Sore wrists??

This feels so strange to even ask, but it has me thinking.
I’m in fulfillment so I have my MyDevice in my hand for most of the day. I’ve noticed after my last couple shifts that my thumb was sore from pressing the scan button on the right side. Now I press it on the left side with my pointer finger 😂
My wrist is also sore from having my hand rotated to look at my screen so much.
Does this happen to everyone else too, and does it go away? It’s not that big of a deal but I think it’s funny

I use both buttons when scanning. I also slide the device into my palm when I need to look at it.
Can't say I have any pain, but maybe that's because I draw all the time 😂
I would get that looked at though, especially if it's been happening for a while.

Don't put your hand at risk. Get checked out. Switch which hand you use if can. Wear a guard it could reduce the pain in your hand.

I use the trigger handle all the time. It looks a bit sillier, and you have to hunt around for a holster with a slot in it for the handle, but it makes the device so much easier to use, IMO. Also, guests are less likely to get mad because you're "on your phone" when you're really using the Zebra.

One of our TMs uses the trigger handle with his device, and now I wonder if this is why. When I pull batches, I've noticed that I'll get some tingling in my hand if I use the same hand for a long time. So I alternate which hand I hold it in and all is well.
As others have said, this isn't something you want to ignore. It might not seem like much now, but it could get to be a real problem with time.

My hand used to be permantly stuck like i was holding an pda lol. I never went to a doctor or anything for it but for me doing hand stretches have really helped out.

Back