Archived SrTL looking for insight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone!! I have been with Target for almost 10years!! I started as HL TM. As a team leader I have been in just about every Role or have overlooked them at some points. Anyway like everybody else "I have heard myths about SrTl/TL being promoted with-out a degree. Im currently working on attaining my degree. So yesterday I was approached by my STL on how serious I was about school and how far along I was from attaining my degree. Our DTL was in the store that day also and he was the one that approach our STL about who does he moving up. Our DTL mention my name to him and this is how i was approached. When we do our visits with the DTL, BPs, GLs and I am usually leading and walking the visit for my dept/Store. I also have a pretty good relationships with Almost every STL in our District. Its no secret that i want to be an ETL. But i just do not want read to much into, but I'm excited. What do you guys think?

Welcome! You are on track for the etl job. Finish school & be patient. Learn everything. It takes about 18 months, depending on your area etl needs.

Thank you!! And Im trying!! Except when I'm Training ETL the same age as me (fresh out of college) and then being recognize by the DTL on how well they are trained and how highly the New ETLs speak about me. I apologize now im venting!! Lol

Greetings and salutations.
How many people here have trained people for jobs above them when they could have done it better?
It seems to be the way of Spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back