Archived SrTL taken away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys i have a question. I was a senior tl hardlines before this whole AE2014 business and was asked to be the new flow team lead. I was told that our store could only have 2 seniors because of ae so i gave up my position but got a big raise. They promoted another tl to senior and all was well until a srtl backroom came from another store and now we have 3 srtl's. She got my exact key and everything. Am i just offended, jealous, or what?

So, I'm ULV, and we have the lowest head count of anyone...and even we need/have three SrTLs. Oddly enough, we just acquired a fourth, again...which makes me think there is another change happening.

So...either they didn't need to to down in head count and they lied to you then (I would think three would be the bare minimum) or they did need to go down to two, and there is another staffing change afoot that they aren't telling you about.

But think of it this way...you got a demotion to less stress (no LOD shifts) but a huge raise...I seriously think you got the better end of the deal.

Thank you! Not sure if its my pride in my my job thats getting to me or the politics.

Thank you! Not sure if its my pride in my my job thats getting to me or the politics.

Depending on whether or not you want to keep moving up the ranks, that would kind of piss me off too.. So i hear you. Like said above though, you got the winning end of the deal no doubt. More money and less stress. Try not to let it get to you. If you are looking to keep moving up then i'd ask WTF was that about and im sure they'd give you an answer, even if it is just BS..

Hey guys i have a question. I was a senior tl hardlines before this whole AE2014 business and was asked to be the new flow team lead. I was told that our store could only have 2 seniors because of ae so i gave up my position but got a big raise. They promoted another tl to senior and all was well until a srtl backroom came from another store and now we have 3 srtl's. She got my exact key and everything. Am i just offended, jealous, or what?
Was there 3 SRTL's for hardlines? It is possible that headcount became only 2 SRTL's for the salesfloor.

I have a feeling there is some restructuring of the restructure going on.

We had to cut 2 TLs and an ETL at our store by next month. Without exact numbers we are currently +2 SrTLs, -1 TL (promoted to Sr), +1 ETL, so added 2 leaders vs. where we were when that was announced instead of losing 3?

It seems the lines were secretly redrawn. Or the new leads are secretly assassins.

Hope it's 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back