Archived Stalker at Target

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if it’s a male Tm that’s following girls around?

Hypothetically speaking.

Report to AP, HR, and STL.
If nothing is done in a reasonable amount of time and the behavior continues, call the Hotline and tell them you will be calling the police.
If nothing happens shortly (like in a day) call the police.
And it goes without saying that if you feel threatened in your own home rather than just at work, call the police no matter who it is.

Wasp spray is a good idea.
I can also recommend getting a 22" Aluminum T-Ball Bat. Drill a hole in the bottom and fill it about 1/4 full with buckshot or BBs, then reseal the hole.
You will have a weapon that is relatively inexpensive, light, and will put a hole in a 4X8 sheet of plywood.

Last edited:
We had a guy that would wear loose fitting running shorts, then squat down and let his dick mysteriously fall out for everyone to see.

Last edited:
In previous employment I had to deal with a pedophile stalking kids in the parking lot. Good times. He got a one way ticket to jail.

Hi , I was offered a job at target but I have a dismissed assault and battery charge on my record will this make me fail the back round check

Are you a minor? I saw in the other thread you mentioned juvenile record. I think you'll be fine, since it was thrown out, and if you're an adult I don't know if a background check would include a juvenile record.

Do they background check minors? I could see there being some Issues with that...

Are you a minor? I saw in the other thread you mentioned juvenile record. I think you'll be fine, since it was thrown out, and if you're an adult I don't know if a background check would include a juvenile record.

Do they background check minors? I could see there being some Issues with that...
I have a juvenile record but those were also dismissed cases , I have no actual convictions on my record

I would think you'd be OK, but I'm not in HR or anything, so I can't say for sure. Good luck!

We had a guy jerking off in the parking lot and I had to go out and confront him... literally just going too town in the dead center of the parking lot.

Have some self-control, FFS !!!! Isn't there some guy "rule" where you "think" about your Grandma or baseball, or Grandmas playing baseball until "things calm DOWN" ?????? Ew. Just Ew.

Have some self-control, FFS !!!! Isn't there some guy "rule" where you "think" about your Grandma or baseball, or Grandmas playing baseball until "things calm DOWN" ?????? Ew. Just Ew.
Likely an exhibitionist. I hear they need an audience to have fun.

As a minor, I consented to one. I don’t see any issues. Minors can commit crimes that target should know about

As a minor, I consented to one. I don’t see any issues. Minors can commit crimes that target should know about

Yes, but juvenile records are handled differently than adult records in most places, so I wasn't sure if they were part of a standard background check or not. Just curious.

I think juvenile records are automatically sealed for the protection of the minor. The thinking is that kids can be dumb and youthful indiscretions caused by a lack of maturity should not torpedo the person's future.

As an example, "assault and battery" could be a squabble between kids where one hothead threw a punch but did not actually mean to cause harm. 5-10 years later the person could have grown to a model citizen, no need to have it dug up every job application.

I think juvenile records are automatically sealed for the protection of the minor. The thinking is that kids can be dumb and youthful indiscretions caused by a lack of maturity should not torpedo the person's future.

As an example, "assault and battery" could be a squabble between kids where one hothead threw a punch but did not actually mean to cause harm. 5-10 years later the person could have grown to a model citizen, no need to have it dug up every job application.
That’s true but things like murder, rape etc are not things that “accidentally” happen and they should know about it even if you did it when you were 15 or 16

That’s true but things like murder, rape etc are not things that “accidentally” happen and they should know about it even if you did it when you were 15 or 16
At that age, if you murder or rape, most places will charge you as an adult which would mean it would still be on your record after you turn 18.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back