Archived Stalker at Target

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomTeamMember

The Request Has Been Cleared
Yesterday we had an incident with some guy following girls around in our store and even followed one of our cashiers driving home... luckily nothing happened but now it’s gotten everyone here shook. Now they’re very adamant about people walking out at night with someone. Has anyone had something like this happen to them before? Any advice on what to do now?

Have AP try to get a license plate shot if they were following a cashier home starting from Target. Make sure everyone is walking out with a buddy. I’d recommend letting the local police department know about the guy following the cashier home, that’s something they need to have on their radar in case the guy tries anything on someone when they’re on the way home from target or generally out and about. (Use the non-emergency line to report that.) If they’re bothering particular girls have the leadership team and AP draw up a “safe and secure” or “safe and sound” plan (it’s called something like that) so they can step off the floor if he returns and makes them uncomfortable.

We had this same thing happen at our store, a guy was harassing girls in the store and in the parking lot at night when they would walk out to their cars, so everyone had to leave with a buddy for a while and AP showed everyone the guy’s face from security footage and he eventually stopped

We had this same thing happen at our store, a guy was harassing girls in the store and in the parking lot at night when they would walk out to their cars, so everyone had to leave with a buddy for a while and AP showed everyone the guy’s face from security footage and he eventually stopped
they showed the gsa the guys face but not us... we even had a cop come in today I assume to talk to the person who was followed home and AP.

Have AP try to get a license plate shot if they were following a cashier home starting from Target. Make sure everyone is walking out with a buddy. I’d recommend letting the local police department know about the guy following the cashier home, that’s something they need to have on their radar in case the guy tries anything on someone when they’re on the way home from target or generally out and about. (Use the non-emergency line to report that.) If they’re bothering particular girls have the leadership team and AP draw up a “safe and secure” or “safe and sound” plan (it’s called something like that) so they can step off the floor if he returns and makes them uncomfortable.
yeah the girl told our LOD and we had a cop come in today so I assume they reported it already. And yeah everyone was sure with walking out with someone tonight. Even tho the funny thing is the person who was followed home walked out with a buddy that night. (Not really funny but you know what I mean)

Just report the guy to ap and the police I mean it’s better to report something the day it started even the minute of it!

If amy of the girls that were followed around specifically told the guy to quit and he didn't, they also need to file a police report for harassment.

The person followed home should look to get a restraining order. Then they can take the form to AP and AP can tresspass the guy from the store. That way, if he comes back, he has two crimes on file instead of one.

All you ladies out there...if you are dealing with a guy like this...call the cops. As women we need to make it clear that this behavior is absolutely not OK.

AP needs to be notified of incident.

Is said TM in a bad relationship or have a jealous ex?

1. Your AP needs to determine if it is always the same individuals,
2. gather video on the individuals/vehicle(s),
3. they may have casual interview on their return, and then
4. AP may have to follow-up with local police to determine if the individuals are known.

Ultimately, if someone is being followed from Target to their home. They need to contact the police.
For any TM, they need park together and to walk out to their car as a group or not alone.

If individual feels like they are being followed,
take a different route home on well lit and populated streets, or Drive to a police dept.

Had that problem has well. I was asked to 'Guest Service" that person by AP over the walkie. Don't think they liked being watched. Which is obviously a good thing.

yeah the girl told our LOD and we had a cop come in today so I assume they reported it already. And yeah everyone was sure with walking out with someone tonight. Even tho the funny thing is the person who was followed home walked out with a buddy that night. (Not really funny but you know what I mean)
Ironic is the word you are looking for, that walking to her car with a buddy didn't stop what happened after she was in her car.

We had a guy jerking off in the parking lot and I had to go out and confront him... literally just going too town in the dead center of the parking lot.

Few months ago some dude had his wiener out following people in our store lol.

Reactions: Dog
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back