COVID-19 Starbucks lobby closed.

They took our tables & chairs, wrapped them up on a pallet & shot it up to the steel.
They then put up stanchions & put down the social distance floor stickers.
People still try to lean up against the condiment bar to eat & drink until AP tells them to move along.

Like with other stores, they took almost all of our sitting area for OPU storage coolers. Barely room for one or two tables now and I don't think they are coming back.

I have no idea how or what is going to happen since my cafe is being remodeled rn. Are they killing all Starbucks in targets or are they just closing the seating? My Starbucks hasn't had their seating since I've worked there and I've been there for a year now.

With remodel 2021 -2022 there no seating for Starbucks .
Our cafe remodel has been a mess. From whats been going through the grapevine is that they ordered the wrong countertops so now they have to send those back and then wait for the new ones to arrive. Our whole store remodel was planned to end in September..... last I heard the estimate is December

Our cafe remodel has been a mess. From whats been going through the grapevine is that they ordered the wrong countertops so now they have to send those back and then wait for the new ones to arrive. Our whole store remodel was planned to end in September..... last I heard the estimate is December
Most likely in feb. Pretty much all remodels have been postponed for q4

Most likely in feb. Pretty much all remodels have been postponed for q4
That's so annoying. I think they're going to finish the front before they postpone it. They updated the cashier area so we can actually put bags in a place now. The thing I am really looking forward to is we're getting 8 more SCOs> That's a NEED for Q4

Back