Archived starbucks packing slips

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last two weeks the Starbuck packing slips are not with the pallet that we receive from Starbucks. I am wondering if other store are having issues. I hate having to make phone calls to have the paperwork faxed to me. The Starbucks Team Lead is complaining about the way the product is stacked on the pallets. Do I dare think we no longer have to key in the packing slips! ;)

The last two weeks the Starbuck packing slips are not with the pallet that we receive from Starbucks. I am wondering if other store are having issues. I hate having to make phone calls to have the paperwork faxed to me. The Starbucks Team Lead is complaining about the way the product is stacked on the pallets. Do I dare think we no longer have to key in the packing slips! ;)
This has happened to us a few times. The invoices can be printed from the starbucks ordering portal at ordering.starbucks.com . Your SBTL will need to setup a password if they havent used it before. There is also a direct email address for the invoicing team at starbucks but I cannot remember it.

Lately a few of ours have been missing but the receiver usually chases 'em down.
The way our pallets have been packed has gone to sh!t; I've had so many crushed boxes, broken drinkware, ruptured syrups, etc.
We had several honey packets that were stuck under a flap that exploded. We just took the sticky survivors out, washed 'em off in hot water & used 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back