Archived Starbucks Team Leader Pay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

I am currently interviewing for the Starbucks Team Leader Position at my local Target. I've completed one interview yesterday, and have another set for the STL tomorrow. I was also informed I may even have an additional interview or two on top of those. My question is, what kind of pay should I expect to be offered, should I be offered the job? When is it a good time to ask about wages? I don't want to go through all these hoops just to find out it is nowhere near what my salary requirements are. Thanks in advance for all your help!

Pay will be somewhere between $10 and $17 an hour. I'm only partially kidding. Without knowing where you live or if you have prior experience, the amount they could offer you varies significantly. You can negotiate the pay once it is offered, and can bring up desired pay earlier if you want. Probably with the HR or DTL/APBP

I do wonder about your hoops comment though. You've already done two interviews, is it too much to ask to finish the process?

Hi APredux, and thanks for your reply! I have 2 years experience as a Store Manager for a specialty retail store that is part of a chain of just over 1,000 stores throughout the US and now online. I've been researching as much as I am able to, and I am seeing a scale such as the one you brought up. I hope it's towards the latter end. Reason I said the hoops comment, is if it is less than I can feasibly accept, I don't want to waste not only my time, but the Store Manager's, possibly the HR Manager's, and especially the District Manager's as well. I know being a SM of a small store of 8 employees I was busy, busy, busy; I can only imagine how busy they are. KWIM?

Also, I live in a huge city - one that is in the top five of the most populous in the US.

Depends on the area. Also, Target does pay for experience for outside hire TLs, but I don't know if it would hit $17... You can always request your desired salary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back