Archived Starbucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work at a store with a starbucks, and was wondering a few things. I know you can use a starbucks giftcard, but can you use your discount if you use a starbucks giftcard? Because if you can, couldn't you basically double your discount by buying the giftcard with your discount first.
Also, can you use the free drink birthday reward at target starbucks?

Yes you can use your target discount if your using your Starbucks giftcard. But you can not use your discount when purchasing a Starbucks giftcard though. You can not redeem any of the rewards at the Target Starbucks locations currently our POS can not redeem them. In a coupe years when the registers POS are replaced with the Starbucks POS system you will but that not till the earliest 2014.

If you're buying the SB giftcards at the SB counter, no discount.
But if you buy one of the preloaded ones from the salesfloor, you can apply your TM AND redcard discounts. A $25 giftcard will run you about $21 & some change.
That's what most of our SBTMs do; then they load them onto their app & get their rewards which they have to use at a stand alone starbux but still a good deal all around.
And, yeh you can use your TM discount when paying with a SB giftcard or app.

My friend does something on his phone and always has a 5 dollar gift card for starbucks.

Yes you can use your target discount if your using your Starbucks giftcard. But you can not use your discount when purchasing a Starbucks giftcard though. You can not redeem any of the rewards at the Target Starbucks locations currently our POS can not redeem them. In a coupe years when the registers POS are replaced with the Starbucks POS system you will but that not till the earliest 2014.

Starbucks POS? Interesting! Any info on Workbench about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back