Archived Steritech visit

Status
Not open for further replies.
So steritech came yesterday and after they left i heard one of the ETL said we got a yellow, so what does that mean?

The store screwed up a few things, but not enough to earn a red score. Steritech covers a lot of stuff so can't really say more without knowing what areas you got dinged on.

Also depends on if they were critical vs non-critical.
I believe you can have so many non-criticals before your score drops from one level to another (green to yellow or yellow to red).

Not having cleaner labled correctly, santizer at the right temperature, not treating pest control issues ei. Mouse dropping, no mop and bucket available, having food in repacks, trash compactor unlocked are just a few we have gotten yellow for

Not having cleaner labled correctly, santizer at the right temperature, not treating pest control issues ei. Mouse dropping, no mop and bucket available, having food in repacks, trash compactor unlocked are just a few we have gotten yellow for
The trash compactor isn't supposed to be unlocked? Or do you mean overnight?

The trash compactor door is suppose to remain locked at all times until an LOD is called back to come open it. When someone is doing trash they prop it open. But other than that no one without keys can just go up and open it

Years ago, I worked 2 stores with a garage door for the compactor locked and I would just walkie the LOD/receiving that "a load is available at the compactor." But at my Super, they kept the door closed but unlocked during the day since we were dumping trash all day.

So now, its ok for trash to smell and ooze out in the backroom until the LOD comes and unlocks it.

Our receiver and PA have compactor/baler keys, and there is a set that can be checked out by anyone who isn't a minor.

Something new I had steritech do on our last inspection was go through the unsorted ESIM defectives bin in receiving to check the date on everything in there. Apparently we can't have anything in there longer than 2 days before sorting it to the actual ESIM bins.

I'd love to know how much Spot spends for one of those visits.

Something new I had steritech do on our last inspection was go through the unsorted ESIM defectives bin in receiving to check the date on everything in there. Apparently we can't have anything in there longer than 2 days before sorting it to the actual ESIM bins.
That's been a thing for a few months now. While the LOD is fudging the temperature logs I'll make sure my ESIM looks decent if I've fallen behind.

That's been a thing for a few months now. While the LOD is fudging the temperature logs I'll make sure my ESIM looks decent if I've fallen behind.
This was the first time she did it to us, and we were all pretty confused about it. I explained that the only things that will already be stickered is the stuff that guest services brought up the night before. Not sure whats the point of checking it... I guess if they came on a Sunday they'd find stuff from Friday night still in there.

This was the first time she did it to us, and we were all pretty confused about it. I explained that the only things that will already be stickered is the stuff that guest services brought up the night before. Not sure whats the point of checking it... I guess if they came on a Sunday they'd find stuff from Friday night still in there.
Come to think of it, Steritech hasn't actually checked my sort bin. I just remember every time we might get a visit somebody comeing by to remind me about the dates.

Our Steritechie grabbed the clipboards first thing to see if the logs were filled out/signed off/up-to-date.
Got dinged when a newbie used a cup to scoop ice for a thermometer calibration check, expired condiments (by 2 days), pastry case/trays didn't have a date sticker, timers weren't set/going, syrup bottle was opened for use but not dated, grocery had broken eggs & weevils crawling on some cornmeal bags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back