Archived Steritech visit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah at our store the LOD is responsible for throwing away the trash, not the TM and it has to remain locked when not in use.

Yeah at our store the LOD is responsible for throwing away the trash, not the TM and it has to remain locked when not in use.
this is supposed to drive shortage culture. Broken things defected, plastic recycled not trash, boxes in bailer not compactor, etc.

Shhh I have my own key and toss a lot of moldy berries in the compactor daily Cannot donate moldy anything
Oh and tons of rotten bananas in there as well
That's why I have my own key

LOD or receiver opens the compactor but consumables TMs or PA toss trash. It's a smelly job, but somebody has to do it.

Just a view highlights (which seem obvious but...)

Having just had our Steritech visit I can tell you the following. ESIM is a big one. ESIM bin at guest service (GS) can't have anything in it greater than current date. As for ESIM bin in receiving, nothing can be dated greater than yesterday's date. Make sure your receiving team is processing per best practice. When we knew Steritech was in the building another ETL went to check to ensure we were good (which we usually are and were). When it came time for Steritech to check ESIM, in receiving, a bin appeared out of no where, all of which were dated beyond date allowed AND had a massive leak to boot (I wasn't thrilled by this). Moving on....

The ESIM contingency plan (located in the Emergency Notification binder, in the ETL-HR office) you have to submit to your local hospital, PD, and Fire depts must have proof of delivery (confirmation) for "each". Simply having the certifed copy receipts showing you sent them isn't enough.

Also (side note, but what caused us to be yellow), liquor license MUST be posted on Policy and License board at GS in the bottom right corner (if not you'll earn a point towards your total score). We had ours posted at GS, just wasn't in the right "spot".

As for the fixture room: You must have at least 36" of walk space (ADA requirement) from the front to the back wall of the room. **You can NOT have any shelves leaning up against anything; they have to be stored securely. This too will earn you a point if not two.

If you follow the guidelines (packet) on WB you will be just fine.

I (we) scored a yellow on Compliance by ONE point, as mentioned above. Was truly disappointed because it was the small things that got us. Every detail counts. ;-)

Having just had our Steritech visit I can tell you the following. ESIM is a big one. ESIM bin at guest service (GS) can't have anything in it greater than current date. As for ESIM bin in receiving, nothing can be dated greater than yesterday's date.
Ok I'm glad my store isn't the only one where they went anal on ESIM out of nowhere. Usually receiving is a quick visit but they were back there for at least 10 minutes going through the unsorted ESIM bin, checking their instructions, and asking questions about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back