Archived Sticky bags

Status
Not open for further replies.
has any of the other cashiers noticed that the Target small bags have become so unmanageable??? when I try to pull a new one out and all the others come out with them... ITS JUST A MESS!!! what a headache/nightmare and def slows me down.. any suggestions??

has any of the other cashiers noticed that the Target small bags have become so unmanageable??? when I try to pull a new one out and all the others come out with them... ITS JUST A MESS!!! what a headache/nightmare and def slows me down.. any suggestions??

Having a sponge helps with gripping them.

We banned plastic bags in my city so we only use paper and the guest has to pay for them.

Pic? Here in California we use some pretty good, and big, plastic bags that cost 10¢ each and I really like them. Although we just have them folded over the side of the CL, so we have to get a bag, unfold it, open it, and start putting stuff in it. But once I got the hang of it, it wasn't a big deal. A guests like how much I was able to fit in them.

Guests from Cali/Oregon who come to my Target always comment on the "free" plastic bags that we use and go into a long explanation of how they have to pay 5 cents/10 cents/whatever per bag. Then they ask if I would please double bag everything. Ha.

Guests from Cali/Oregon who come to my Target always comment on the "free" plastic bags that we use and go into a long explanation of how they have to pay 5 cents/10 cents/whatever per bag. Then they ask if I would please double bag everything. Ha.

Gotta get those free bags boi.

What I find interesting is that I had guests come in, even at the Self Checkout just to buy bags. And not like 1 or 2; like 15. I'm like alright, cool.

Sticky bags are the main reason I desperately wish that my store went paper only. It would save me such a headache every day.

My state has the plastic bag ban and I hate the reusable bags so much. I mean they are big and pretty dang sturdy but they're just so hard to bag with. They constantly fall off the very tiny shelf I can bag stuff on, since they're new I don't have anything to attach them to so they always close, which means I have to hold them open with one hand and scan with the other, it's just a headache lol

My state has the plastic bag ban and I hate the reusable bags so much. I mean they are big and pretty dang sturdy but they're just so hard to bag with. They constantly fall off the very tiny shelf I can bag stuff on, since they're new I don't have anything to attach them to so they always close, which means I have to hold them open with one hand and scan with the other, it's just a headache lol
If they're like the ones I used. I love them. They actually stand up on their own pretty well. And I can cram a lot of crap into them.
This is what my store uses:
Screen%2BShot%2B2016-01-03%2Bat%2B8.06.22%2BAM.png

If they're like the ones I used. I love them. They actually stand up on their own pretty well. And I can cram a lot of crap into them.
Oh yep we have those ones too. If the person is buying a lot of light stuff then they tend to fall off for me but maybe I just suck haha

I haven't seen these before but they look much sturdier than ours. Are they new?

Fold the top over it helps them stand up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back