Archived stolen walkie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we aren't allowed to check bags, I can't imagine the eas stickers doing much good.
I just assumed the EAS stickers on our walkies were to keep TMs from forgetting to take them off and walking out the door with them. only works when they're leaving through protected doors though, doesn't stop people from accidentally taking them out the door in TSC.

gonna admit I'm often amused when I go through a door with a stickered walkie at the same time as a guest is entering/leaving and watching them jump and pull guilty faces when the sensors go off.

Our TSC doors have security too. It's how I know when I forget to leave the magnetic key. Our walkies don't make it go off though, so I end up taking one home every once in a while.

The TSC door that faces the outside world at my store USED to be an intercom security door, until someone made it a security emergency exit. So many guests try to get in using that door "BUT I CAN SEE YOU RIGHT THERE" it's gotten beyond annoying.

I've accidentally taken one home a couple of times. Got out to the car and realized it was still clipped to my pocket, didn't want to walk back in. Resisted the urge to hold it up to the radio :p
MY ETL put a team member on a final for taking a walkie home. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back