Archived Store Remodeling questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our market is preparing to undergo remodel this month and we have a full remodel scheduled for next year. Fixtures / metal has been coming in for a month now for the market and we've all been taking peek-a- boos to find some interesting things. Chatted with the STL a few days back about and yup ... we'll be getting that "nice airport terminal" look, as well. Gunna be interesting.

Stopped in at my store today to find a trailer sitting on the sidewalk outside our fire exit. GSA says we're getting a bathroom remodel "soon". Oh, great. I can just hear the whining guests now....

If they leave the bathrooms our of our remodel imma gonna be pissed. I want toilets in the women's room that actually flush, godammit.

My stores a mall attached store, and we're most likely getting a remodel in q1 of 2019, and I wonder how interesting that would be, seeing how we have other stores under us and such.

If they leave the bathrooms our of our remodel imma gonna be pissed. I want toilets in the women's room that actually flush, godammit.

That's the funny thing, though. We arent getting a store remodel. Just the bathrooms.

That's the funny thing, though. We arent getting a store remodel. Just the bathrooms.

Yeah ironically it's common to get a whole store remodel and them to leave the bathrooms.

For any add-ons (digital cameras, bathrooms) you need your pmbp to advocate for you

Can the PMT request the guest service desk to be completely replaced and remodeled to the newer designs such as this one?

img_1045-jpg.3545

Yes we can request it, and no we won’t get it. I can order every part of the new-gen desk but I’d probably lose my job once the district realizes what Im doing lol.

I had one store that had a bathroom remodel that took about 2 weeks; actually it was the only remodel project in that's stores 20 year existence. Basically they re-routed all male traffic to the Men's restroom in the Backroom; women would use the open restroom side. Contractors closed down and worked on one bathroom at a time until complete.

Stopped in at my store today to find a trailer sitting on the sidewalk outside our fire exit. GSA says we're getting a bathroom remodel "soon". Oh, great. I can just hear the whining guests now....

It's pretty annoying. My store is in the middle of a full remodel. A lot of guests whine constantly about the whole thing. Bathrooms started last week so there's a fancy Mr John (luxury port o potty brand) outside of one of our entrences. Just looks like a random trailer on the sidewalk. I think it sense unbelievable to them so they ask every tm they pass when they're in the way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back