Archived Store Requisitioning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree, If 1 or 2 folks are carrying the store on RCs, they are excelling at a metric that their peers are not. They deserve to be better compensated than their peers. That's how it is at most businesses, top performers (and the bosses relatives) make more money. Otherwise, there is no incentive to do more than the bare minimum...y'all are getting paid the same as the lazy guy.

But if the numbers are significantly different, how many of them are using the incentive to get redcards through fraud..? Not saying all cashiers with high counts do this.. but some.

The cashiers or any others I've seen with crazy amounts of Redcards a day are usually termed for fraud. I've seen it happen so many times. I'm always skeptical.

No one wants a REDcard. At this point, everyone who already wants one has got one. They've been around for how many years now?

I would be skeptical too. We termed at least 2 or 3 cashiers who were outright lying to guests or guilting them into signing up.

Some cashiers never use the word credit card and the guest is thinking they are signing up for a loyalty card like cvs or rite aid. This is wrong but at the same time Target is doing it as well by calling it a Redcard.

No one wants a REDcard. At this point, everyone who already wants one has got one. They've been around for how many years now?

I would be skeptical too. We termed at least 2 or 3 cashiers who were outright lying to guests or guilting them into signing up.

I always found guilt to be an effective tool in getting a guest to sign up, particularly if they're on the fence,

Some cashiers never use the word credit card and the guest is thinking they are signing up for a loyalty card like cvs or rite aid. This is wrong but at the same time Target is doing it as well by calling it a Redcard.
I don't advocate misleading guests...but how dumb do you have to be to think that you have to give all that information for a loyalty card...I mean, your SSN?! Besides, it says right there on the first screen what you are applying for.

I don't advocate misleading guests...but how dumb do you have to be to think that you have to give all that information for a loyalty card...I mean, your SSN?! Besides, it says right there on the first screen what you are applying for.

I still remember the lady who stood at GS last summer, shortly before I quit, protesting for a good half hour at least about the cashier who dinged her credit because she thought it would be a rewards card. We did everything we could to apologize. 979'd a $10 GiftCard, 2 apology coupons, an ass kissing from the LOD. Even confronted the cashier in question. It still wasn't enough. She wanted me to personally call up the 3 credit bureaus and tell them to remove the inquiry (she wasn't even approved, it was just an inquiry...) before she would leave the store. After repeatedly saying no, no, and no again, she finally left. I don't remember now what finally got her ass out of there. I think she was just fishing for more discounts and realized her time was up.

Said cashier was written up for it and later fired for continuing to mislead add'l guests. This is why you GSAs/GSTLs need to stress the importance of being *HONEST* about the REDcard. I don't care how much pressure corp is putting on your store. It's not worth the headache.

Anyone know if Ill get into trouble for requisition snacks for my team?

Anyone know if Ill get into trouble for requisition snacks for my team?

Leaders do it all the time. My old store would do it at huddle. In fact when our etls cater in lunch for themselves. You can bet it's coming out of 549.

@Bosch The BP sent out a 549 update and your etl hr overspent by 4000. Only storr in the district lol. Why do I have a feeling a lot of that food didn't make it to you all.

We had an ETLGE get terminated for requisitioning too much stuff too many times, he seemed like a nice guy too!
We don't have a problem with hitting the limit anymore now with us never hitting redcard goals after 2 cashiers got fired for redcard fraud, yay!

Leaders do it all the time. My old store would do it at huddle. In fact when our etls cater in lunch for themselves. You can bet it's coming out of 549.

@Bosch The BP sent out a 549 update and your etl hr overspent by 4000. Only storr in the district lol. Why do I have a feeling a lot of that food didn't make it to you all.

My store's ETLs do that all the time.

Oh that ordering lunch most of the week adds up quick.. I guess we should feel lucky we actually got fed on black Friday.

wait isn't 549 the FFF account? shouldn't that money be going towards TMs?

With 549s one of our gsas started doing a 5 dollar req for every red card so they clued buy whatever but how the cashiers and the SDTM they keep getting them wait for the req once they are done working so they can buy their groceries one step at a time, it gets really annoying and hopfully it’s going to stop because it’s a bit much now.

The credit queens at my store got to where they'd hold up the apps until there was a juicy-enough incentive, ie: giftcards, combo meal, etc.

wait isn't 549 the FFF account? shouldn't that money be going towards TMs?

When the etl hr or stl uses the purchase card they have to reconcile that card and the money goes to a specific account. Office supplies, fff etc.

Unfortunately the money meant to cater food for the whole team thanksgiving day comes out of the same account as the ETLs Panera run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back