Archived Strengths and Opportunities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strengths: Manage and Execution
Drives for results

Opportunity: Communicate effectively which is BS because nobody seems to want to listen to what I have to say LOL.

I'm with you. Mine has been communicates effectively for awhile. I was surprised at first because I communicate ALot but if no one listens its not "effective". I've yet to figure out how to "effectively" tell people to use common sense and just do your job.

Something my dad always did when it came to issues that cropped up. It isn't their fault, it is our fault. You ask the person where you failed in training them and how you can better train them in the future. Really plays off their egos but he found it very effective.

Strengths:
Engages and inspires
Resilient and adaptable

Opportunity:
Demonstrates courage

(GSTL)

I love that this topic is here. I'm currently working on my strengths and opportunities to discuss with my etl tomorrow. She and I discussed them last week but I want to give her a really solid answer this week. I've narrowed down my strengths to " is resilient and adaptable" " demonstrates accountability" and " relates well to others" ....I know relates well to others if definitely a strong strength of mine. My objective is demonstrates courage. Now I need to come up with examples....reasons why these are my strengths...I'm struggling with that. I know what all of my great qualities are I'm just having trouble matching them up.

opps resilient and adaptable
Strengths drives for results and demonstrates accountability

Just finished PCCI with my ETL and this is what we agreed on:

Strengths:
Collaborates
Communicates Effectively

Opportunities:
Demonstrates Courage

I love that this topic is here. I'm currently working on my strengths and opportunities to discuss with my etl tomorrow. She and I discussed them last week but I want to give her a really solid answer this week. I've narrowed down my strengths to " is resilient and adaptable" " demonstrates accountability" and " relates well to others" ....I know relates well to others if definitely a strong strength of mine. My objective is demonstrates courage. Now I need to come up with examples....reasons why these are my strengths...I'm struggling with that. I know what all of my great qualities are I'm just having trouble matching them up.

Personally, if you do some sort of combo like this it sounds like you are very nice, keep the team happy, but can't get much done type of leader. You currently have a ton of personal leadership expectations, with a single team (RWWO), and that specific combo will always sound like that. Instead you should either change RWWO to Engage and Inspire or do a Thoughts/Results one... So like this...

Resilient and Adaptable and Engage and Inspire; Demonstrates Courage OR
Relates Well to Others and <Insert Thought or Results Expectation>; Demonstrates Courage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back