Archived subt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
and prone to not actually doing anything other than telling you it did do it. it's the ugly second cousin to the entertainment return scan webApp. Now that thing is a sad hilarious bundle of epic fail.

I use item search now to check backroom location.. I prefer rf whenever possible but now I have to use an app I saw as sluggish just because it's faster than that stupid subt app.. I blame iPod pdas

Yeah I didn't even think about sto

It's been so long since I had to stock anything lol

The obnoxious part about making it an app is that it's a lot harder to tweak an app.
If you have a full program you can go in and do some coding to speed things up but the app is so small and specialized that it's a lot more difficult.
If you didn't get it right in the first place there are going to be issues.
There's a reason most apps are pretty basic.
You want to shoot a bird and kill pigs or lock down someones phone until they call their mom back an app is the way to go.

Inventory meh.

The obnoxious part about making it an app is that it's a lot harder to tweak an app.
If you have a full program you can go in and do some coding to speed things up but the app is so small and specialized that it's a lot more difficult.
If you didn't get it right in the first place there are going to be issues.
There's a reason most apps are pretty basic.
You want to shoot a bird and kill pigs or lock down someones phone until they call their mom back an app is the way to go.

Inventory meh.
Well said.

Enter 49+dcpi into STO and look at location. Start to toggle to subt while heading to location. Scan items until matching dcpi, then location, then take to guest.
It is not too hard to work around.

Doing an exf on common item, will get you to rf apps for a fast pull. Basically, bypass the color apps of subt. Go to rf apps, work batches, exf under option 7, after doing exf. Especially, with multi dpci's. The back room would love you, in the end.

Yeah, I don't see it happening. They'll continue to give me the three DPCIs for the crib, dresser, and changing station.

Seems they're not re-writing the old software, but just building ON TOP of it. Which, of course, is WAY cheaper, but also, slower. Why spend money on making something slower?

Because it looks nicer.

Target's Achilles Heel...

are you still able to subt999 with the new app?? Another TL said you couldn't do it anymore

Wouldn't shooting an EXF mess with the accumulator?

are you still able to subt999 with the new app?? Another TL said you couldn't do it anymore

I don't see why not. You're doing the same thing, just more slowly and with a colored touch screen. Your TL probably just doesn't want you to do it. My backroom TL won't let anyone use SUBT9999 anymore, despite the fact that it's best practice for resetting the accumulator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back