Archived Suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

pellinore

Life sucks and nothing good can come of it.
Has anyone ever had an ETL or an STL suspended and then fired?

I can't know for sure, but I had an ETL who started yelling at TMs when stressed and just kind of disappeared without warning. Unsurprisingly, Spot had a brand new, fresh out of college ETL ready to fill their place...
They seem to keep anything related to ETL firings, etc. very quiet.

I can't know for sure, but I had an ETL who started yelling at TMs when stressed and just kind of disappeared without warning. Unsurprisingly, Spot had a brand new, fresh out of college ETL ready to fill their place...
They seem to keep anything related to ETL firings, etc. very quiet.

So true, one day they are just gone. The only exception is when they transfer to another store.

No but we had an ETL who was given the option of either putting in his two weeks or being fired. At least I know for a fact he put in his two weeks but I've heard through the grapevine they were about to fire him.

I know it's not an etl or stl, but I've seen a few team leads disappear after I've heard rumors of them not meeting standards. Then no one talks about it.

I've seen it from tms up to DTL. With etls and up its usually occurs when spot is consulting with the legal department to make sure termination can't be overturned

My old stl was suspended cause of his score on the best team survey. He then was fired a week later. Honestly my favorite thing that has ever taken place over my 10+ years with target

My old stl was suspended cause of his score on the best team survey. He then was fired a week later. Honestly my favorite thing that has ever taken place over my 10+ years with target

Wow, the BTS actually did something useful? Color me surprised. I can guarantee you my STL received abysmal scores on that damn survey (along with everything else about the store) and he's still running the store to this day.

My last stl apparently got the opposite of suspended. She was with the company for about 25 years, but the store was not performing because she had no idea how delegation works.

Anyways, the dtl let her know she was being fired months in advance. She had the pmt come to her house to fix up things so she could put it on the market and she let the pmt know what was happening. Coincidentally, our store houses the district office, so word made it back to the dtl fairly quickly. I saw him storm through tsc on the way to find our stl. Tms overheard the convo on the floor. Good times.

I know it's not an etl or stl, but I've seen a few team leads disappear after I've heard rumors of them not meeting standards. Then no one talks about it.

Had a few team members also do a disappearing act and then everyone acts like they were never there. Target loves to keep things quiet. Thank God there's Facebook or else one would never know what happens around the store lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back