Archived switching sides

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would i go about getting switched from sales floor to truck team? who would i talk to? is it even a thing i can do or what is the best way to go about this?:spiteful:

You might ask to do both. If you were to go solely to truck at my store, your hours would plummet. But they are almost always looking for people to do truck. Talk to the ETL-Logistics.

i love truck sl and hl pretty much everybody one truck rocks at my store i just kind of want more set hours so i can get a second job at night but with the cutting hours and what not idk if that will even happen.

i love truck sl and hl pretty much everybody one truck rocks at my store i just kind of want more set hours so i can get a second job at night but with the cutting hours and what not idk if that will even happen.

I wouldn't bring up a second job. However, what might be smart is to tell them you want to make the transfer for pay reasons. Just tell them financially you need to extra money + Shift Diff. Once you make the move and are actually transferred you can change your availability (to only truck times) and get another job. Target generally doesn't work around another job but if you do all the steps before it shouldn't be an issue.

I wouldn't bring up a second job. However, what might be smart is to tell them you want to make the transfer for pay reasons. Just tell them financially you need to extra money + Shift Diff. Once you make the move and are actually transferred you can change your availability (to only truck times) and get another job. Target generally doesn't work around another job but if you do all the steps before it shouldn't be an issue.

I thought shift differential went away long ago?
Even when we do complete overnight shifts we do not receive shift differential in our store unless it is a company paid holiday such as thanksgiving or christmas.

I thought shift differential went away long ago?
Even when we do complete overnight shifts we do not receive shift differential in our store unless it is a company paid holiday such as thanksgiving or christmas.

It still exists in areas for overnight crews from 11:00 pm to 4:00 am as long as that's your primary shift.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back