Switching Departments

What is the process to switch departments?

I recently had a meeting with my TL and ETL and another TM about hitting priority pull percentages.

The 800 pound elephant in the room is the other TM (and another one not there) slack off a lot but my TL and ETL choose to ignore that so far.

I do have great confidence that any request will be denied so I am doing this just as much as wake up call for them.

Ask your leader or ETL if they think your not doing a good job they maybe happy to let you go to another department. First off though I would think long and hard before you do this the
alternative may be worse. Do you want to cashier, be a cart attendant, work in style, do drive up? Those are some of your alternatives.

Ask your leader or ETL if they think your not doing a good job they maybe happy to let you go to another department. First off though I would think long and hard before you do this the
alternative may be worse. Do you want to cashier, be a cart attendant, work in style, do drive up? Those are some of your alternatives.
Love this wording:
Ask your leader or ETL if they think your not doing a good job they maybe happy to let you go to another department.
I already know how to do guest service, cashier, GM, and electronics.

I am going to talk the HR ETL first about this as suggested by my HR TM.

Back