Archived switching workcenters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meli4Target

Executive Team Leader- Human Resources
I was an Instocks TM for almost all the years ive been with target..recently became a PA back in august & I fucking hate it. I want to go back to instocks but my etl-hr said I had an 18 month commitment being a PA..was just wondering if this is true?? I dont remember that being in the PA job description. There is an instock opening again and even the Instock TL wants me back. Idk what to do guys.. help!

I was an Instocks TM for almost all the years ive been with target..recently became a PA back in august & I fucking hate it. I want to go back to instocks but my etl-hr said I had an 18 month commitment being a PA..was just wondering if this is true?? I dont remember that being in the PA job description. There is an instock opening again and even the Instock TL wants me back. Idk what to do guys.. help!

AFAIK, the 18-month rule applies to TLs and above. They have made exceptions though.

I can see why the store may not want you to transfer out of the PA position. It's a "specialty" position, and if you've already gone through all the training and handling-food certification for it, because they've invested time and money into you for that position. I have no words of advice for you on this situation other than the 18-month-rule was for TL and up. But with all the changes in In-Stocks, you might have more reliable hours (and a job) with the PA position. In-Stocks has been really screwed over at my store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back