Archived Tampon aisle

Status
Not open for further replies.
just wondering what other stores have done to help your tampon aisle...zone frees? Downsweep shelves? Adhesive dividers? Any suggestions...ours is a hot mess!!!

If you have enough zone free dividers I would go for it. My store doesn't, but I've seen it and it's gorgeous. We tried adhesive dividers but they don't hold well enough.

This is one of those wild card threads that could be about absolutely anything. The ones you feel excitement about clicking. This one was disappointing. Lol.

Funny, I thought the same thing. I pulled the batches for both aisles and there are some interesting new products available in the "Family Planning" section of one of these aisles. :p

We aren't making any changes yet, need to order pushers for it first. But the plan is pushers for tampons and maxis and then I used clear front fencing with downswept shelves for panty liners and the top shelf of adult care.

Right now, our tampon aisle is bloody mess.
LOL, there we go. :D

clear front fencing with downswept shelves

As a flow team member...I hate those damn things. They always end up a mess, unless there are dividers between the products (which, in my experience, there aren't). Depending on the product you can't fit nearly as much product on the shelf either. Just my, unrequested, 2 cents. :)

Ours is not horrible but its an eye sore if not zoned literally every night. Id recommend the dividers. We did that in kitchen and its zoned to perfection now.

Thanks for the input, everyone! We added gen 3 pushers and I think it looks pretty great! Hope it is as functional as I'm hoping it will be!

We do double stack. Used the taller pushers and while the double stacked portion isn't "inside" the pusher, I think it will be functional. At the very least, I'm aiming for flow to a) not overstock and b) stock in the right spot!

LOL, there we go. :D

As a flow team member...I hate those damn things. They always end up a mess, unless there are dividers between the products (which, in my experience, there aren't). Depending on the product you can't fit nearly as much product on the shelf either. Just my, unrequested, 2 cents. :)

Valid points. I do tend to put adhesive dividers in wherever we use the fencing as it does help a lot with less mess. And also try to space the shelves in a way that does not compromise how much fits. Isn't always doable but we try.

40511944.jpg

Valid points. I do tend to put adhesive dividers in wherever we use the fencing as it does help a lot with less mess. And also try to space the shelves in a way that does not compromise how much fits. Isn't always doable but we try.
Dividers are a good thing...so kudos to you. They redid our plastic storage bags section (think Ziplock) with those slanted shelves. Cut the amount of product the shelf can hold by more than half (we used to double stack) and no dividers so the boxes, when you push them back to stock new product, always end up all over the place. Just becomes just as much a mess as before when zoning took forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back