Archived Tampon aisle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dividers are a good thing...so kudos to you. They redid our plastic storage bags section (think Ziplock) with those slanted shelves. Cut the amount of product the shelf can hold by more than half (we used to double stack) and no dividers so the boxes, when you push them back to stock new product, always end up all over the place. Just becomes just as much a mess as before when zoning took forever.

I am planning on pushers for that aisle too. Pretty much pushers everywhere that won't damage product and makes sense. I do not want to reduce stock on the floor if I can help it. Now if the pushers weren't so damn expensive to order!

Interesting aisle. Never thought there were so many different kinds of... things... until I stocked it one day.

If you guys think Tampons are weird....remember, we also sell the Diva Cup...
diva-cup2.jpg

Right now, our tampon aisle is a bloody mess.

I actually had to call for help with a cleanup on this aisle when I first started because there was drops of blood on the floor. (Not trained for that sort of cleanup at that time.) I thought it was pretty humorous - but I have a rather twisted sense of humor.

I am planning on pushers for that aisle too. Pretty much pushers everywhere that won't damage product and makes sense. I do not want to reduce stock on the floor if I can help it. Now if the pushers weren't so damn expensive to order!
They *finally* sprung for some pushers in frozen that were needed badly...and it looks soooo much better now (mainly in veggies section). Like you said, if they don't damage product, they should be used just about everywhere. Too bad they are so expensive...

If you guys think Tampons are weird....remember, we also sell the Diva Cup...
diva-cup2.jpg
This. Is. Horrifying.

Also, you need to re-upload that gif in your signature to imgur or something if you want it to display properly.

This. Is. Horrifying.

Also, you need to re-upload that gif in your signature to imgur or something if you want it to display properly.

Hmm? it no work? :( It looks fine on my side of things.

I image them feeling a lot like this...
swallowed+umbrella-726536.jpg

Store near me added pushers which eliminated the double stack but added 3 shelves to duplicate the middle 3 shelves. It looks really nice. They had pallets of pushers they never used before. Their PPTL has them putting them everywhere in grocery, HBA and pets. They also are putting the yogurt pushers/pullers in canned cat food. I am stealing that idea!

I image them feeling a lot like this...
swallowed+umbrella-726536.jpg

It doesn't feel like anything. I've probably saved hundreds over the years vs tampons/pads/liners. It is much cheaper on Amazon, $40 is a bit steep to try it. I suppose Target needs to keep selling tampons. ;)

Store near me added pushers which eliminated the double stack but added 3 shelves to duplicate the middle 3 shelves. It looks really nice. They had pallets of pushers they never used before. Their PPTL has them putting them everywhere in grocery, HBA and pets. They also are putting the yogurt pushers/pullers in canned cat food. I am stealing that idea!
Yogurt pushers for cans hmmm! thanks!

Likewise. This will be stolen. And if asked where I thought of it. I won't mention any word of this website.

Coming soon to all stores this year. I think it starts in May.

Y'all also lose cheese peghooks and get cheese pushers.

For me I am expecting them this week.

(I also recieved a mistake shipment for the fixtures about 8 months ago with "Grocery Operating Model - Captain slapped on them, had no idea what it was at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back