Archived Target adding unisex bathrooms for transgender people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
so the question has finally come up as to where the money comes from for trans gender bathrooms and the simple answer is its from payroll a 150 hours a week
per store to pay for the remodels of stores that dont have them think about it look at your schedules and you can see this its whats going on the company lost money
after the hack we lost our asses in Canada and now we opened mouth and inserted foot on this whole thing i know for a fact that the team is paying for this
i can say it with confidence that 150 hours per store is being slashed to pay for the bathrooms and we didn't even get a say in the matter the info on this
came from a freind in the company who i can vouch for so in saying this how much else have we lost payroll for what else are my hours and the teams hours footting the bill for and is anyone above a senior lead paying or are the people at the top etls stls district etc.. did they sacrifice for this like we are i highly fucking doubt it

Tran genders are all over the place now. There's a 18 month old whose parents believe it's transgender

So why does nobody asks where the money comes from to remodel a store to make a PFresh?
Why does nobody ask where the money comes from for Electronics remodels?

The only reason people are making it something tied directly to payroll is because of the nature of issue of the family bathrooms (not transgender bathrooms for fucks sake).

Payroll has consistently turned to shit over the years and Spot has been doing this crap slowly but surely for quite a while.

you can remain blind and ignorant if you want but this is how its being done i have no reason to lie i would gain nothing thing from it just look at your schedules its not
a joke anymore the company is stealing from team members to pay for this nonsense let people use the fucking bathroom they want i dont see why we had to get involved with this in the first place

Target's talking about adding small unisex bathrooms in its stores that don't already have one for transgender people to use. Small one person unisex bathrooms are more dangerous. Someone can push someone in there and attack them, and because it's a one person bathroom, no one will come in, see it, and try to stop them.

When I'm in the restroom I just want to do my business and leave, the biological gender of the other people in there with me is irrelevant. I'm not worried about other people's business.

I don't know about your store, but the unisex bathroom would be right near the other ones. Which is right outside TSC which is right near the checklanes. I feel like most stores are the same way. The bathrooms are not in some hidden back-alley of the store.

The bathrooms will be for anyone to use, but I believe they are being put in for the idiots who don't want to share a bathroom in case they get cooties.

AKA appease whiners

There goes my hours and raise.

And our flex office :(

This whole bathroom thing is just stupid right-wing bullshit. The right is just using this because young people don't believe the "being gay is a choice" conspiracy. Now they need a new group of people to discriminate against; and since transgender is finally fully coming out, bam, a new target (no pun intended.) They say if Target lets a "man" into a woman's bathroom, that they're going to rape a small child. Rape is still rape--this does not make rape legal. If someone wants to rape a small child, their not going to care where they're at. Oh, Walmart doesn't let men in the woman's bathroom, well I guess I'm going to Target. If he has ill intent, he's not going to care if it's Walmart, Target, KMart, BestBuy, fucking Big Bill's ButtFuck Express. He's going into that bathroom. And if they want people to use only the bathroom of the gender that's on the birth certificate. That's a huge problem. Now you have people who were born a woman, and now are men, in the woman's bathroom, and people who were born men, now woman, in the men's bathroom. Can you imagine how many trans people are going to get assaulted in the men's bathroom for being, "queer, dirty, or a rapist?!?" You can tell that these crazy people didn't really think it through, past the, "they're coming for your fucking children."

Sorry for the long post and rant/language. I just get heated up by stupidity.

Last edited:
Hey gang, I know these threads are a dime a dozen but here goes:

14-20$ million bathroom for all target stores nationwide. Okay, so where is this coming from? Because I believe it coming from our payroll, our paychecks. This would explain the skeletal staff that most of our stores have been running on. Any thoughts on this? I mean, this would have to be the case, would it not?

Any information on WHERE this money is coming from would be beneficial/helpful.
Target is a multi billion dollar company. $20 million is like pocket change to them.

And the company has been running on skeleton staff for years. Where have you been?

I'm just going to say this.
Just because you're surrounded by people with the same..erm...plumbing as you does NOT mean you're safe.
Do you guys remember the Dani Mathers incident? When she took a picture of a naked women in the locker room and put it on snapchat? I know I wouldn't feel safe in a bathroom with that bitch

you can remain blind and ignorant if you want but this is how its being done i have no reason to lie i would gain nothing thing from it just look at your schedules its not
a joke anymore the company is stealing from team members to pay for this nonsense let people use the fucking bathroom they want i dont see why we had to get involved with this in the first place

Lets be honest your issue isnt the payroll your issue is the bathroom...

I don't care about the simple fact that it is a transgender bathroom. Get off your soapbox for a second.

The issue is that I believe these are being funded by the payroll of the employees (post April 2016) regardless of their stance on the issue or the corporate decision to go forward with the construction. Yes, Spot's been fucking the payroll for years as a result of poor business and business decisions alike, but I believe more and more hours are being cut on top of the wounds that are trying to heal as a result of this bathroom bullshit.

How is that a legal process because some higher up couldn't shut his/her mouth on the original blog?

Wake the fuck up.

This isn't a political issue, at least not anymore. It is a financial one and I believe it is coming from our pockets, not these corporate suits.

How is that a legal process because some higher up couldn't shut his/her mouth on the original blog?
Cutting payroll isn't illegal. They can cut even more than they're already cutting. It's not against the law.

"These corporate suits" are never going to take money out of their own pocket. If they see a chance to make more money, they're going to take it. I'm impressed that they took the opportunity to stand up for equal rights, but not at all surprised that they don't want to be the ones to take the hit from it.

Can you even imagine a business meeting where they say, "Nah, I think we've made enough money lately, I'm good. Let's increase our costs so we can decrease our profits."? You can argue the long term effects of cutting payroll and how they can negatively affect Target's reputation and lead to a decrease in sales, but the people in charge have the right to tank the business to make a quick profit. There is no legal obligation to make sure the store looks nice.

So where will we store the utilities now???

They are building a new room where our trash cans were. It actually makes more sense for the new room to be the family bathroom, but..... whatever. Lol

Can you imagine how many trans people are going to get assaulted in the men's bathroom for being, "queer, dirty, or a rapist?!?" You can tell that these crazy people didn't really think it through, past the, "they're coming for your fucking children."
Yet there's no laws addressing the pedophile watching your young son at the urinal in the men's room.

14463055_10210992335629305_441980825610312539_n.jpg

We are getting rid of our mens room and making a family restroom. Scratch that, my store is just changing the sign on the door and adding a locking mechanism to the door. That is it. Cheap a**holes lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back