Archived Target App on Zebra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pisses me off a lot because sometimes I need to see the picture of certain DPCI and this thing asks me for login. Screw it!

For using the target app,
You now need to sign in with the generic mydevice login

UN: target.cw@target.com
PW: Cartwheel1

There is new one we're meant to use but I can't remember the credentials. This old account still works and will remain logged in on the app until the device is reset (like restaged not rebooted)

I
For using the target app,
You now need to sign in with the generic mydevice login

UN: target.cw@target.com
PW: Cartwheel1

There is new one we're meant to use but I can't remember the credentials. This old account still works and will remain logged in on the app until the device is reset (like restaged not rebooted)

Isn't that the SN/PW we're supposed to use for Cartwheel? B/c that one does not work.

I had to go to the browser the past two days to access Target.com
Most inconvenient when equipment does not work properly. Which is most days. :rolleyes:

I

Isn't that the SN/PW we're supposed to use for Cartwheel? B/c that one does not work.

I had to go to the browser the past two days to access Target.com
Most inconvenient when equipment does not work properly. Which is most days. :rolleyes:
It is the one for cartwheel however it's a regular target account which works for signing into the target app.
That is the one that I've been using on all my devices that i find that aren't signed into Target

I can't even get the browser to work on the damn Zebras!

That email/pw combo still doesn't work at my store.

I use the browser to go to target.com and work from there. If a guest needs to place an order at SD I help them create a target account and git 'er done.

Then I send them home with strict instructions to NOT forget what email acct they've used and to remember their password.

But yeah, not being able to use the target app loaded to the zebras is just fucking stupid.

That email/pw combo still doesn't work at my store.

I use the browser to go to target.com and work from there. If a guest needs to place an order at SD I help them create a target account and git 'er done.

Then I send them home with strict instructions to NOT forget what email acct they've used and to remember their password.

But yeah, not being able to use the target app loaded to the zebras is just fucking stupid.
Very odd. That one should work. Either way they need to push a version of the app that doesn't require a login to the zebras.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back