Target Area Names By Initials

They are supposed to be crosstraining tms for Starbucks to help with the upcoming drive up orders. Good chance that's what it's for or they need help up there to begin with.

Does anyone know what BUX stands for? I have a shift coming up that says “Training” and then the location is BUX but I cannot figure out what that is… Starbucks maybe?
I would normally say that each store has its own codes, but I am 100% certain that this is Starbucks training. Have fun!

I'm wanting to pick up a shift but it says p2, I don't want to pick it up and discover it's not something I can do so is anyone able to tell me what p2 means??

In my store p2 is the second group of sfs pickers. There would be 3 people under p1 as pickers usually 7-330 and one packer PA1 a little later. P2 would be the second group of pickers again with a packer PA 2 a little after there usually 9am starts or if it's not as busy they'd be the later team for the night orders.
All stores are different but If it's a fulfillment shift I'd guess that.
Other option could be pp2 pusher but atleast in my area there is no such thing as pp2 anymore and all push is priority 1.

It shows P2 in general merchandise and another one shows as SS also in general merchandise. I wish this was something covered in orientation or something it would be so helpful on figuring out what they areas are meant to be

It shows P2 in general merchandise and another one shows as SS also in general merchandise. I wish this was something covered in orientation or something it would be so helpful on figuring out what they areas are meant to be
P2 would be the back of the line , sprt , toys , stationary , domestics , decor , furniture etc.
However there’s no longer p1-p2 with the new rollout which will hit other stores soon. Just like no more dbos

Back