Target Area Names By Initials

Bullseye01

The Box Chucker
With the new modernization and such, the department names of taken a life of their own so to speak. Every time the new schedule comes out, there is always someone who looks at the schedule and asks, 'What area is that?', so I thought I would start listing the area names. Maybe you know of some that I don't

Tech: Electronics
INB: Inbound
HBA: Health and Beauty
Dom: Domestics
FOS: Front Of Store
P/F: Plastics and Furniture, but also Small Appliances
Chem: Chemicals
Pet: Pets
CPP: Chem, Paper, Pets
TOY: Toys and Sporting Goods
HOM: Home and with Stationary
F/F: Flex Fulfillment
SFS: Ship From Store
SCO: Self Checkout

Last edited:
BBY: Baby Hardlines
NIT: Baby Softlines
MEN: Men’s
SHO: Shoes
RTW: Ready to Wear
YC: Young Contemporary
INT: Intimates
SWM: Swim
BB: Big Boy
BG: Big Girl
BBG: Big Boy and Girl
RFI: RFID
FR: Fitting Room
OTC: Healthcare
ACC: Accessories
C9: Women’s Performance

With the new modernization and such, the department names of taken a life of their own so to speak. Every time the new schedule comes out, there is always someone who looks at the schedule and asks, 'What area is that?', so I thought I would start listing the area names. Maybe you know of some that I don't

I'd recommend updating this post with all the things people share.

TTH: truck thrower
AA: apparel and accessories (for inbound)
DU: drive up
PAK: packing for SFS
PIK: picking for SFS
CLS: closing (for GM)
INF: infants
DR1: dry market
MD1: meat and dairy

Because shift tags only accept the first three characters. You can type in more, but only three will be visible.

Asants. Home is no where near stat in my store and not together at all.

not to be rude, but why do you tell everyone this? I think people are just trying to learn what they’ll be doing ahead of time.
With the acronyms, every store is different for the same letters. Please show up when scheduled. You are expected to do the assigned position without question per modernization. You can not say no.

ASANTS but my district wants almost everyone shift tagged. Some shifts my ETL and I just throw TMs into whatever we haven’t used yet. Does not mean the TM will be doing what they’re tagged to do. All the TM needs to worry about is when they start working and when they’re done. The Leaders will tell everyone where to go.

Back