Archived Target.com failing to fulfill orders

Status
Not open for further replies.

buliSBI

Former Team Member
If anyone hasn't seen this yet, check the guest posts on Target's Facebook pages (https://www.facebook.com/target). Its basically post after post of angry guests unhappy that orders are going to be delivered late, were originally advertised to be in stock when actually they were not, creating shipping labels weeks before items are to be shipped, broken merchandise, wrong items being shipped, and rude or robotic Target.com customer service.

Whats going to be interesting is Target.com customer service is referring guests to return any incorrect or damaged items to Target stores instead of offering to return the items to shipping warehouse. Guest Service is going to need riot gear this mass return period.

I've actually had good experience with Target.com recently. I made a half dozen orders over a week starting Black Friday, and they all arrived quicker than their estimated delivery dates.

Maybe things have gotten worse as we get closer to Christmas?

My wife ordered something the first week of December, got a confirmation for delivery the week after Christmas, and had the product 4 days later....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back