Archived target.com screw ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Target.com sucks on the guest end too. I ordered toilet paper (yes, it was a good price, shut up) today because I thought I wasn't going to go to the store. Ended up finding coupons worth $2 afterwards and found out I needed something else so I went online to cancel it maybe an hour after ordering. There was no cancel button even though it wasn't in shipping status or anything. Called them up and they said I choose in-store pickup; but my order details clearly have a shipping address and estimated delivery time. They didn't believe me at first; then they told me there's no way to cancel it and because it's showing in-store pickup if I don't pick it up it will just cancel.

I just sighed and gave up. I should have asked them what store it marked down for in-store pickup. I'd like to think it's somewhere in California or something.

If Target wants to compete with Amazon, they need to get their online crap in working order! Any order I cancelled from Amazon hasn't given me an issue. In fact one time I ordered the wrong size curtain rod and went to return it. Their site told me to keep it anyway and we'll refund your money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back