Archived Target Delivery from POS

Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes sense in citytargets but not in residential big ones. I think it’s a smart idea though

I agree @Amanda Cantwell.. great for those who are physically unable to tote their things around. But on the flipside I find this will increase laziness with A Lot of people. Leave it up to Spot to capitalize on Americans Laziness though :p:rolleyes:

It would do wonders for us in ND because unless you live in Fargo the stores are far and between. The downside is they couldn't promise one day delivery because of how far they'd have to drive.

We recently got it. We’re not in the city, just in the suburbs and honestly you wouldn’t even know we have it. I’ve seen maybe two shipt shoppers in the three-ish weeks since it’s been here.

The biggest thing about it at my store is that they are really on us to promote it, but tbh not many guests seem to interested.

We've been trying to push it too but it probably won't work. targets prices on almost everything is still higher then a ton of our local grocery chains and big ones like walmart, tack on shipt fees too and most people would rather just drive to the store themselves. i could see it working for upper middle class neighborhoods, but we definitely don't qualify

It's not Shipt, I've seen this at a NYC target before Spot bought Shipt.

A local target is getting it too, theyre in a small non major city north of NYC

I’m at a not-too-residential store that now has ships. The rollout hasn’t been too grand. The rep sent from another state to support with the rollout has been sitting in our store without any orders. Maybe itll pick up maybe not. I think it’ll do well in those big suburban sores as well as city stores. I think the biggest client is that stay at home organic mother of two. Where are those usually? Suburbs. We will see the succesS, or lack thereof, over the next few months. Who knows.

Drunk so take what I say with a grain or handful of salt.

I don't even know if my store actually has it up and running. Other than a store meeting where the STL alluded to shipt coming to the store no one has mentioned IF it's actuallyoup and running. I don't see my store's particular demographics making use of it.

What are you getting mad about? You titled the thread shipt.. although as far as I can tell they might be different processes.
Oh lol I’m not mad I just wanted peeps to know that shipt at POS is a seperate rollout from shipt in general. Perhaps the caps were a little much :p

How does it work from a ™ side

Shipt team member checks out at a lane like a regular guest. They are tax exempt so hit the tax exempt and there is a new option for shipt. Hit that and type in the shipt team members first and last name + their shipt ID. Shipt team member will pay with a shipt card. They get a receipt and a receipt for our record keeping will come out, put that one in your register.

Shipt team member checks out at a lane like a regular guest. They are tax exempt so hit the tax exempt and there is a new option for shipt. Hit that and type in the shipt team members first and last name + their shipt ID. Shipt team member will pay with a shipt card. They get a receipt and a receipt for our record keeping will come out, put that one in your register.
Not regular shipt.... see original link

Maybe it’s service through shipt? The timing seems right for that.

Well I was dead wrong. It’s not shipt. It’s us delivering. I’ve ipdated the title.

Attachments

• A07E1AB2-8C3E-4985-AC92-38F5205E81CF.png
    A07E1AB2-8C3E-4985-AC92-38F5205E81CF.png
    1 MB · Views: 24
No no, I get that part. But the part who's delivering it is confusing. That article did mention Shipt and all other articles seem to connect it to Shipt and with no reference to it being a thing before Shipt was bought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back