Archived Target emergency fund / giving fund

Status
Not open for further replies.

notfit05

Trainer/ clerical / inbound D.C. /
Anyone ever applied for and received funds from the employee emergency fund or the target giving fund ? Was out 4 weeks due to fmla due to caring for my domestic partner and am in the process of applying to see what I can get it anything, anyone have any luck if so how long did it take once u submitted it

@Hardlinesmaster i wasn’t out due to my own disability it was for my domestic partner so I’m not sure short term disability can help but will check into it I suppose

Last edited:
I got it once, due to a natural disaster that destroyed mine and many other TMs homes (and the store too). I didnt even have to apply though, they just doled it out where needed.

Be prepared to have documentation for any funds you want covered. It asks alot of questions.

How long does it take for a payroll voucher. My check got lost due to Target or mail not sure . But they put in for voucher today

I was off for about a week to care for domestic partner when he had heart attack. I was able to use sick time with no documentation needed

I called and had a conversation with HROC about sick pay because my state just started it this year. Officially all that’s needed is a conversation with HR letting them know to use it for missed days. There is no actual firm to be filled out nor any way to apply to use it online. As long as you tell HR you’re using it for a qualifying circumstance it should be absolutely no problem to get it keyed in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back