Archived Target fines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I got scolded for bringing in carts (despite being asked by a TL)while covering for electronics and he said Target could be fined if nobody was at electronics is this true?

If you were assigned to cover a break in electronics & you were doing carts instead. You were not following directions given. Your tl was talking about FACE in electronics. A E2E thing, were you are required to stay in electronics & no where else,

I thought getting fined for having nobody in electronics sounded like bs the older guy that works there that I was covering for I understand was a little upset but I didn't know plus I was asked by TL "youre gonna help us push carts?" I don't know what she would've said if I was like no I'm covering for electronics

I thought getting fined for having nobody in electronics sounded like bs the older guy that works there that I was covering for I understand was a little upset but I didn't know plus I was asked by TL "youre gonna help us push carts?" I don't know what she would've said if I was like no I'm covering for electronics
Before we removed operator I had a situation like this. After a guest complained I asked my TL if he knew that he pulled me from operator and he was like “no I just thought you were back there sorting reshop.” 🙄🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back