Archived Target Legal Services?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've wanted to ask for YEARS what this benefit is all about and how we can use it.

Does anybody know? I have an Attorney whom I retain for estate, suing people, etc. (HAD to see if you're reading) . Simple things like a will, real estate, etc., are quite expensive.

HOW does the Target Legal Team work for us?

I use it. You have to use the attorneys that are part of the program rather than an attorney that you already have. I used it for a will, son's speeding ticket (have family plan), setting up a trust fund. I think it can also be used for divorce, etc. It cannot be used for legal matters that involve Target. It has been worthwhile for me.

It is a legal service plan. You pay so much per month and then can receive the services that are considered general legal services - wills, speeding tickets, real estate closing, etc. It acts much like an insurance plan where you pay a monthly fee and then when needed you can 'dip' into the legal services you require. As far as "how does the Target Legal Team work for us", these are not in-house general counsel attorneys who work for Target but are local attorneys in your area who take a lower paid amount than the local rate so as to subsidize their business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back