h4F977168

My favorite one from dr laytex.

I miss P-Update. It paused the timer. Great for walking all the way across the ***damn store because the light duty part of the batch is on one side of the store and the bulk part of the batch is on the other side.

Oh man. 5 years at spot, in the backroom, and I've trained a looooot of people on the baler...

Last edited:
Freezers are the worst when a bunch of crap comes through the autofills. You will be frozen solid by the time the batches are done.

Freezers are the worst when a bunch of crap comes through the autofills. You will be frozen solid by the time the batches are done.

Does your store not have good jackets/coveralls? With the coveralls, hooded coat, and a good set of gloves I'm good to stay in there a couple of hours at a time.

4qvhd.jpg

Been happening alot the past few days...We get some in and then they're gone like hotcakes lol and I think the deal ended anyways but people still calling in about it

Does your store not have good jackets/coveralls? With the coveralls, hooded coat, and a good set of gloves I'm good to stay in there a couple of hours at a time.

I want to go in one of the freezers sometime...lol just to see how cold it is kinda curious lol

Last edited:
the temperature drops below subzero...

it's not no time to be a hero.

Last edited:
Back