BSTrMYN.png

Ahahah honestly..

It's the cat food lady!
I swear she managed to get a customer comment form every week and complained about the price of cat food every single time.

Just wow....WOW at all that cat food she must be feeding a kitty army!

Feel sorry for the cashier dude and if anyone else came behind her

I have two cats, so I buy a lot of canned cat food for them, but at least I stack the cans by flavor! I agree. If I were a cashier and I saw that, it would be time for a break.

Menage a Trois is shit wine anyway. why would you want to sell it?

Seriously, almost nobody ever buys that shit.

At the end of the day, sometimes, your just so overwhelmed that the first thing you see is good enough. Who cares about the taste or quality after your days been hell. Although, if company's coming over, you grab the most expensive bottle (within reason) that you find at Safeway :p

Back in the day it was a perk for those of us in the restaurant business to have one drink on the house (beer or wine) after our shift.
I suspect Spot would have all kind of loyal TMs if they set up that kind of a system these days.

that would make too much sense

It's the cat food lady!
I swear she managed to get a customer comment form every week and complained about the price of cat food every single time.

I had to cash out the cat food lady once. She turned out to be a former co-worker; she was seasonal the same year as me.

We have a lady who will occasionally buy the 35lb buckets of cat litter by the pallet...

How the hell does she transport that much cat litter??

I have two cats, so I buy a lot of canned cat food for them, but at least I stack the cans by flavor! I agree. If I were a cashier and I saw that, it would be time for a break.

I have 3 cats, too. I do stack my cans by flavor too.

My cat hates wet cat food. Tried feeding it to her a few times and she would take a nibble, look at me and meow ("You dope. I don't like this shit. Give me my dry food"). I keep a fountain of water for her though and thankfully since I got the fountain, she seems to drink way more.

I had to cash out the cat food lady once. She turned out to be a former co-worker; she was seasonal the same year as me.

Our crazy cat lady is this short, thin, older lady who looks like she smokes 3 packs a day. She buys all the bags of the big Meow Mix when it's on sale and then complains we don't have anyone. One time I was walking through the parking lot going to shop on a night off and I saw her enter her car. No lie, there were cats and kittens free-ranging it in her vehicle.

Back