@Dr Laytex you are the gift that keeps on giving.
This is so shiny.

You wouldn't happen to be a fan of Firefly, would you? :D

Also, I agree. The parody RED covers are AMAZING! fantastic.

What can I say?
Whovian, Browncoat, Comic books, history, WoW, politics, computers, if there is a topic that can make people move slowly away from me at a party the minute I start talking about it, I'm into it.

You must go to some lame parties if you can't talk about any of that without it being awkward.

You must go to some lame parties if you can't talk about any of that without it being awkward.

More the ones I 'have' to go to as opposed to the ones I want to go to.
My wife's family, professional, and political obligations have gotten me in trouble more than once for quoting the 10th Doctor or Mal to someone who didn't have the faintest idea who I was talking about.

49684096.jpg

Gotta love having the STL tell me how I'm "the embodiment of the vibe" and then get my review and be told to improve my performance.
IF I worked more than 7 hours a week I'd have this printed on red polo shirts...

About the only Dr Who moment I ever saw was the regeneration scene in Time of the Doctor. 11 was so close to kissing his vision of his former mother-in-law who is dead. AWKWARD! :confused::confused::confused::confused:

About the only Dr Who moment I ever saw was the regeneration scene in Time of the Doctor. 11 was so close to kissing his vision of his former mother-in-law who is dead. AWKWARD! :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Hey, she's still alive in 1920's New York.
He just can't visit her, it's a big ball of wibbly-wobbly... timey-wimey... stuff."

Okay, so he's in omestics. Judging by the paper on the black thing (clipboard?) he's probably a manager. Judging by the white plastic bag, he's either doing 4x4s or sign take-down on a Saturday since they can't afford to put a TM to do it or the zone will suffer.

Since there's no ads on the aisle, and judging the direction of the cart, more likely 4x4s.

There's label strips in the bag and a tray over the baby seat with what look to be stapled planograms. Definitely setting pogs.

I'm jealous because they actually fit in the aisles with out taking the person shopping along side of you down the aisle with you.

I don't understand the big gap all around the top of the cart. Small stuff piled on top of a full cart just slides out a lot of the time. The new carts are nice, don't get me wrong. That gap just doesn't make sense.

Back