mjaxmi03ztiwogzjyzq2zwr.png

Attachments

• MjAxMi03ZTIwOGZjYzQ2ZWRlM2Vm.png
    31.1 KB · Views: 108
Oh, come on...chill AND take a break from the Forum?!?

That could be considered multitasking.

And, as a callback to previous posts, if I wanted to multitask on my time off, I could just go in to work every day.:wacko:

Reminds me of a target greatland in southern california (The exact town escapes me because I have not been there since 98... Am pretty sure it is at least in San Diego county)

If you haven't been there since 1998, it might not be a Greatland anymore. Most (if not all) of the Greatlands have been phased out (i.e. changed to P-Fresh or expanded into SuperTarget).

My old Target is still a Greatlands. Google Map it!
2400 N Druid Hills Rd NE Atlanta, GA 30329

Reminds me of a target greatland in southern california (The exact town escapes me because I have not been there since 98... Am pretty sure it is at least in San Diego county)

If you haven't been there since 1998, it might not be a Greatland anymore. Most (if not all) of the Greatlands have been phased out (i.e. changed to P-Fresh or expanded into SuperTarget).

My old Target is still a Greatlands. Google Map it!
2400 N Druid Hills Rd NE Atlanta, GA 30329
Way too much info.. Great lands are gone now.

When you see the green & blue doors at the entrances for certain stores...

I must say that even though we have been remodeled (with the new red and white signs) and the walkie lady no longer says what side the cashiers are needed on, we still use blue and green side because they never repainted our doors. The fact that we have to explain blue and green side to the new tms may be a lost cause...

Back