Our crazy cat lady doesn't even come into the store. She has the names of our GSTLs and CTL and asks for one of them to get her order ready...then they have to meet her at her car to get the money. She's super nice, though, which makes it easier to help her.

Our crazy cat lady doesn't even come into the store. She has the names of our GSTLs and CTL and asks for one of them to get her order ready...then they have to meet her at her car to get the money. She's super nice, though, which makes it easier to help her.

We can do that?

We can do that?

Getting it ready I can see, it's no different than holding any other item for guest. But the latter i find interesting. Makes it easy for a TM to commit fraud, slip a little extra for themselves. If she's disabled or something, maybe I can see it. Maybe. Either way, it helps she's nice :)

I just wish my store could sell alcohol in general to be honest, good or bad.
Sometimes the only way to forget a day of crappy guests is to get sh*t-faced drunk.
To have the product in-house & be able to use your discount makes it all the easier.

I have every product in house but no discount available to me other than what anyone else would get.

But I do see your point.

It's the cat food lady!
I swear she managed to get a customer comment form every week and complained about the price of cat food every single time.

I had to cash out the cat food lady once. She turned out to be a former co-worker; she was seasonal the same year as me.

We have a lady who will occasionally buy the 35lb buckets of cat litter by the pallet...

How the hell does she transport that much cat litter??

a 35lb bucket full of well, anything, doesn't take up *that* much space.

We can do that?

Getting it ready I can see, it's no different than holding any other item for guest. But the latter i find interesting. Makes it easy for a TM to commit fraud, slip a little extra for themselves. If she's disabled or something, maybe I can see it. Maybe. Either way, it helps she's nice :)

She's disabled. I don't know much about the situation, so I stay away from it.

It's the cat food lady!
I swear she managed to get a customer comment form every week and complained about the price of cat food every single time.

I had to cash out the cat food lady once. She turned out to be a former co-worker; she was seasonal the same year as me.

We have a lady who will occasionally buy the 35lb buckets of cat litter by the pallet...

How the hell does she transport that much cat litter??

a 35lb bucket full of well, anything, doesn't take up *that* much space.

You'd be surprised how well she gets all of it into her SUV. She's made 2 or 3 trips in one day before.

We can do that?

She's disabled. I don't know much about the situation, so I stay away from it.

Then I can defiantly see going the extra mile for her.

My Two favorite Shirts:

img_n4Z3H0.jpg

FFFshirt.jpg

had to do the coding myself for what ever reason the sites easy tools arent working or the uploads lol

Last edited:
I hate that electric cart lady ALWAYS.... Beep beep beep ... than bang... right into my banana table even better into the apple table and there go that apples rolling down the race track into pet supplies. lol

more qmos, yeah !!

Last edited:
I wish our BR HAD subt9999 all the freezer and dairy backstock...they pretty much burned batches for two days because they were pulling SO MUCH CRAP. I don't think our BR uses subt999, though, because when I mentioned it to a BR TM he had no idea what I was talking about.
It makes things so much easier. Plano likes to take down their aisles/endcaps and sto them all in. The batches end up relentlessly crazy.

Back