Archived Target Mobile screwed me....

Status
Not open for further replies.

cobycord

Know a little bit of info about a lot of stuff
A couple of weeks ago I went to work early to get the new S6 Edge that came out. when Target Mobile was processing my order at the end it kept saying to give amount tendered back to guest. I thought this was weird because I was using the AT&T Next plan to get my upgrade so it was zero dollars down. Well when I asked about it he said that he'd never seen that message before but it should be okay because everything went through. Fast forward a few days and the other Target Mobile team member said that she believed that he didn't do my upgrade correctly because the way I explained it didn't seem right. She asked me to give her my info and she said in the system it looks like it didn't go through. Well when I told my ETL's just to keep myself covered they said I'd probably have to give them my phone. What I'm wanting to know is can they really make me give them my phone even though I've already registered it with AT&T and put insurance and all my personal info on it?

do NOT give your phone back to target mobile nothing was your fault and no one at target can not make you give anything back at all it wasnt your fault.

Can you talk to AP? Yes, Target Mobile screwed up, but you are a tm. Target is so big on busting tm's for theft and fraud. This douchebag could cost you your job, even though he made the mistake.

I've spoken with my HR ETL and GE ETL and they've referred it to my AP. I talked to AP and she said she'd look into it but she knows it wasn't deliberate.

I've spoken with my HR ETL and GE ETL and they've referred it to my AP. I talked to AP and she said she'd look into it but she knows it wasn't deliberate.
Not a bad idea as a CYA to get it in writing from AP stating that

Just got more info and she said she saw the the time where I purchased it so it's good on our end. She told me that if at&t doesn't have me for the Next plan it's their problem now. So all in the clear thanks everyone

You got a free phone (they should have given you your money back, I've had this error) and Mobile will have to eat the cost cause they gave you the phone instead of a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back