MEGATHREAD Target myDevices

Lmao there's so many of those strange issues. I remember target stores that started with an even number had some issues before. Like wtf.

Has anyone created a Bill of Landing for their sweep in Rev Log yet? I went to try it and instead of asking for quantity of what we were adding, it wold just change to 'added' never asking how much we were sending on the sweep.

Has anyone created a Bill of Landing for their sweep in Rev Log yet? I went to try it and instead of asking for quantity of what we were adding, it wold just change to 'added' never asking how much we were sending on the sweep.
Sounds like a great question for @allnew2. A little help please?

Sounds like a great question for @allnew2. A little help please?
You don’t create the manual bol in rev log . Once you create the transfer and you finish your swadding ( adding ) you say done . Than you go on workbench , reverse logistics , sweep , and then work sweep . You ship the transfer in work sweep once that’s done , you go back and create new bol.

Keep in mind You won’t be able to create the bol until you ship your transfer in work sweep first

Because you already added . Bol are created on workbench only . If you created a transfer in revlog and then closed it , it will say to create bol but that’s on workbench only .
You go to workbench, reverse logistics , sweep and then ship sweep , if you don’t ship the transfer first you won’t be able to create a bol. Once you ship it , you go back to all sweep and click create bol. And your transfer is already added in that bol.

So the new Create Bill of Lading option (this was added today in the update to RevLog) is basically just creating a transfer instead of actually making the BOL; got it.

So the new Create Bill of Lading option (this was added today in the update to RevLog) is basically just creating a transfer instead of actually making the BOL; got it.
You create the bol on workbench after you closed the transfer in revlog yes.

I love the no picture for where's the trailer going 😂

Attachments

• image0 (1).jpg
    image0 (1).jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 51
I love the no picture for where's the trailer going 😂
You supposed to put your dc no. Look at the address of a truck trailer . It should say the address and all you have to put is the first 4 no . Like 3804 , or 3809. But it could be different 4 numbers for you

You supposed to put your dc no. Look at the address of a truck trailer . It should say the address and all you have to put is the first 4 no . Like 3804 , or 3809. But it could be different 4 numbers for you
👍 you can also find it on the pick label too.

Alex is right you're able to create BOLs through the RevLog app as of this week it just rolled. Super nice, now you just need one app to add recycling/sweepable product and then create the BOL.

Anyone have problems with items having NO price. Like not 0.00 or 0.01. Literally there is no price the area is blank.

The mydevice BOL started 2 days ago. You’re no longer supposed to use sweep application. It was in the stores weekly. All rev log processes are now able to be processed on the app not on the computer. The BOLs are different and give the DC a barcode to acknowledge the sweeps.

Back