MEGATHREAD Target myDevices

Noticed a PTT (Push to Talk) icon on the mydevice. But no other devices have it besides mineā€¦.

Itā€™s one of the original apps on the MyDevice. Might have not been removed from the system.
I eventually figured that out. I closed all the apps out when I went to lunch and wasnā€™t able to launch it again, idk who was tech savvy before I used my device to get it to launch. Kinda wish Target would use it actually.

I eventually figured that out. I closed all the apps out when I went to lunch and wasnā€™t able to launch it again, idk who was tech savvy before I used my device to get it to launch. Kinda wish Target would use it actually.
I got a MyDevice that bugged out and showed my the Android launcher instead. Played around with it until it reset when the MyDevice got put on the charger dock.

I got a MyDevice that bugged out and showed my the Android launcher instead. Played around with it until it reset when the MyDevice got put on the charger dock.
I had a similar thing happen to me to but it was even worse. It was a clean android device. No preinstalled bloat other than the zebra stuff. It was really bizarre lol. had all the google apps too.

Any of the HQ device people still on here can answer me this? Why isnā€™t Battery Swap easier to access? I was able to when the battery low notification pops up and go into the battery settings and toggle on battery swap notification. So at 10% it pops up asking to swap batteries. And I can pop a new one in and pickup exactly where I left off all in less that a minute without a complete device restart.
Try turning it off before you change the battery.

I wish with the finger scanner that it made noise like the device. If Iā€™m sorting a package and my device is over at my packing station and itā€™s noisy at the stations, it would be beneficial to hear the scan on the finger scanner so I know it sorted to the pallet.

Also, when picking, when we have to enter a quantity for an item, I wish we could do a fast click to represent a number. (Ex:3 quick clicks for a qty of 3).

Finally, when stowing opu, why do we have to press ok after the label prints before we can scan into the hold location.

Any good tips/tricks yet?
There is a scanner app with a blue logo that allows you to change the settings of the finger scanner including the sound it makes when you scan.

We used the phone app extension thing because our radio weren't working for 2 days. And that was the night shift work around. Id tell guest services this is my extension call me and let me know if there's a transfer or push it right to me

A few of my fulfillment coworkers use the Zebra PTT app to keep in communication since walkies are hard to come by. Waiting for that to be disabled.

Does anybody know how to reset audio on the zebras? A few of ours will not output any sound even if you have it turned all the way up

Anyone know why Container locations donā€™t show in ePick?
You have to make a location for it and then someone has to backstock it in that location. We use a couple containers for Q4 and still have one alive out there because we're out of space. So_Out.Of.Space. šŸ˜­

You have to make a location for it and then someone has to backstock it in that location. We use a couple containers for Q4 and still have one alive out there because we're out of space. So_Out.Of.Space. šŸ˜­
Thereā€™s a ton of stuff backstocked in those locations in our container.

I got a zebra today that had autobrightness enabled, which unfortunately meant it was either at 100% or 0%. I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to turn it off. I didn't see anything about brightness in accessibility and the usual brightness slider in the notification center did nothing. Any ideas?

I got a zebra today that had autobrightness enabled, which unfortunately meant it was either at 100% or 0%. I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to turn it off. I didn't see anything about brightness in accessibility and the usual brightness slider in the notification center did nothing. Any ideas?
Pull down from the top of screen. Click the down arrow icon. Brightness slider is there.

Back