Archived Target out of stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

trowa03

When in doubt NOP out!
So im a bit of gamer (PC>) but like any good gamer sooner or later a must have game comes out on a system I don't have and I break down and buy one. Naturally I head to target due to my discounts, but lo and behold Target doesn't have it. And it's not launch, it's well past that, and it was this way the last two times I bought a console.... ya killing me Target... ya killing me. So I went to Best Buy : /

(ps4 destiny bundle)

Anyone else had repeated out of stock issues with Target?

A quick check of wikipedia says it's the most successful launch of a new video game franchise ever, so the shortages are probably not just a Target problem. You could stay the way of the PC master race and hope Bungie tries a port...as I wait breathlessly for the Master Chief Collection to be ported to PC....

Most of the bundles consoles to discontinued very quickly. There are pretty strict rules about clearance and consoles so the company doesn't want to have them sitting around. Usually it's initial shipment then done.

I think we got shipped four for launch and then one or two during the week. Haven't gotten any more of the bundles since, but have gotten a lot (much more than usual) of the normal PS4s.

Most of the bundles consoles to discontinued very quickly. There are pretty strict rules about clearance and consoles so the company doesn't want to have them sitting around. Usually it's initial shipment then done.

Do consoles even go clearance?? A few months ago we find some ps2 that were unlocated and they were selling full price when they flexed them in.

I'm just guessing but I would think that most console makers wouldn't let us go clearance. Kinda like the Vitamix Blender and Dyson Vaccums.

A quick check of wikipedia says it's the most successful launch of a new video game franchise ever, so the shortages are probably not just a Target problem. You could stay the way of the PC master race and hope Bungie tries a port...as I wait breathlessly for the Master Chief Collection to be ported to PC....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back