Archived TARGET PTSD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Feel Target Medical Insurance should cover Retail Anxiety because this is a real condition brought on by the Store! We should all banned together and demand medicine and justice! Oh the Holidays!!!!! Anyone out their feel the same!

Anyone out their feel the same!
giphy.gif

I’m thinking you should try some techniques to reduce stress. Plenty of sleep and exercise is a good start.

I Feel Target Medical Insurance should cover Retail Anxiety because this is a real condition brought on by the Store! We should all banned together and demand medicine and justice! Oh the Holidays!!!!! Anyone out their feel the same!
I love the snarky attitude towards those who really do need medication to deal with the additional stress holidays really do bring.

Its funny you say this... I was filling out an incident for a guest fall the other day and saw an area in the drop down for "stress/mental issues" o_O

i’m in my store shopping too often and i swear everytime i can just sense they know i’m there. a million guest service 2280 calls that i always for a moment feel like i need to answer. also, we rarely hit the guest service back up button, but every time i’m in there it gets hit and i immediately stress for no reason.

Already had two divas pitch fits last night. *shrug* Laissez les bons temps rouler. (Now, may I keep this attitude through the season.)

I was shopping yesterday and flinched when I heard the “beep beep” from the next aisle over. A little kid down the aisle from me jumped and asked his dad “what was that?” 😄 made it a little less stressful.
Lol, an old lady walked past me when my "horn" went off. It was kind of like I was cat calling her from my car. We both looked at each other and laughed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back