Archived target question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering are you allow to go on ehr when your on the clock? cause I was told today that I have to do that on my own time. this is the first time I heard of this.

Time spent on eHR is for personal benefit. So, you should be doing it on a break or off the clock. Target doesn't pay for this.

haha by the time i realize i need to correct a punch hr already fixes it. i only ever do that though when my tl is waiting at tsc with a mydevice and walkie waiting for me. then it just throws me all off and i go straight to work

i usually do it while on break or lunch, as to not waste my time when i should be doing work.

You mean like the time I watched our PMT stand and talk to a vendor about football for over half an hour while I was working on the cereal aisle?

Every time I think ... Gosh, should I be spending two minutes fixing something on eHR while I could be working. I think of stuff like and any guilt I might have had suddenly melts away.

You mean like the time I watched our PMT stand and talk to a vendor about football for over half an hour while I was working on the cereal aisle?

Every time I think ... Gosh, should I be spending two minutes fixing something on eHR while I could be working. I think of stuff like and any guilt I might have had suddenly melts away.
All I can say is don't model your work ethic around that. I don't know the code on using ehr and the computers while on work. I was just trying to say I do that while on break or off the clock, because I could be using that time to be doing something else. Especially when I rarely have time to do what I need to get done in the allotted time.

All I can say is don't model your work ethic around that. I don't know the code on using ehr and the computers while on work. I was just trying to say I do that while on break or off the clock, because I could be using that time to be doing something else. Especially when I rarely have time to do what I need to get done in the allotted time.

I'll get our PMT to come help you. He obviously has time to spare.

It must be a pmt thing... I often see the pmt at my store laughing about as well... But I'm also not going to complain about it, only because he has nothing to do with my work center.

Unless he's been there for ages and always like this I wouldn't sweat it. Mines a hockey nut. But he also busts his butt. Unless you've never wasted a moment on the clock it's harsh to complain. Maybe he skipped a break earlier so he's got a few to chat?

It must be a pmt thing... I often see the pmt at my store laughing about as well... But I'm also not going to complain about it, only because he has nothing to do with my work center.

Yeah, the problem here is that we are told all the time ... We are one team. Teamwork. Help in other work enters. Blah blah blah.

So, it's hard for me to take any of it seriously when you see "exempt" employees standing around talking.

And I'm sure not going to feel guilty for being on eHR when I can see the PMT wasting time on the computer next to me. And no one cares.

Bitchy ETLHR once told me "We don't pay you to stand around." I was rebooting my frozen pda. She then stood in a br aisle for 20 minutes talking to a friend about there personal love lives.

Let that slide.. When they are elbow deep in a drain that clogged up with rancid congealed milk and whatnot. He can stand around and BS with someone for a bit. And some of that is "make nice so I can this dude to fix this for me faster". Our last PMT, helped guests if he could.. Directions to things and was great about calling us to help a guest he couldn't.

The PMT has to deal with a lot of crap. Literally.

If the store is still standing then I wouldn't complain.

Only time ours does any work is when they make his lazy ass push candy. Our shelves are literally collapsing but he still doesn't do anything,

Interesting.

Our's is kinda an asshole...

Our backroom TL was beautiful with an amazing body and he would always follow her around. We all thought for sure they were going to fire him for it. Our last pmt had memory problems and would always forget to fix thing but he was a great guy.

I don't know how stores live without one like ours. He's worked at the store in role since it opened. He can tell you what's been done over the years to what. He's amazing and always willing to pitch in where needed.

Yep, no one else deals with shit. The difference is, other people are expected to back up cashier, 4X4, etc while he talks to vendors, texts with his wife in the backroom, talk to other pmts on the phone on the sales floor about football, etc.

Yep, no one else deals with shit. The difference is, other people are expected to back up cashier, 4X4, etc while he talks to vendors, texts with his wife in the backroom, talk to other pmts on the phone on the sales floor about football, etc.
Mine does 4x4. He walks whatever section for fixture issues and spill station opportunities.

PMT's are in charge of vendor relationships too. I'm sure he does more than you know. Try his job for a few months and I'm sure you would rethink what you are saying now.

Wow when did SFT become PMT? Do they still have district facilities people? I forgot the official title of the SFT's boss.

Wow when did SFT become PMT? Do they still have district facilities people? I forgot the official title of the SFT's boss.

I believe that change was effective as of AE15. A lot of DFM positions were cut, and the title was changed to Property Management Business Partner (PMBP). Also, at the store level, the PMT reports to the ETL-Log.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back