Archived Target rehire question(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, I am a former Target team member. I have 2 past stints working for Target. The first time I left was for a fulltime position with another company that offered higher pay and benefits. I gave my 2 weeks notice to Target and left on good terms. About 2 years later I found myself looking to get back into Target on a part time basis and was rehired no problem. I was always a good worker and had good relationships with my co workers. So fast forward a few months and in my personal life I had some domestic violence issues happening in my life. My boyfriend tried to strangle me which messed with my mind and emotions and one day I had a very rude customer rip me up and down. I broke down and clocked out and left mid shift. So I was JA in my file. Its been 4 years and Id like to try to get back into my old Target store. Im still friends with 2 LOD's that still work there but they cant really help me. I was never really close with my stores HR person and she is still working at the store. Do I have a shot in heck of getting back in? Im ready to kiss some serious rear end and what I did was out of character. I truly regret it. Any advice of how to handle trying to get back into Target would be much appreciated. Thank you all in advance!

The 2 LODs could be a help if they support you. You will have to speak with the HR--being close doesn't matter. I would ask for a time to come in and have 5 minutes with her. Explain your situation, and ask what she thinks. She can only say no. Good Luck.

Yes they would both support me. The one just told me that as an LOD he has no power to override it. Thank you for the suggestions and I will definitely set up a time to try to speak with HR.

*sighs* just F off, you walked off the job. You are clearly unreliable and unstable. Good luck with your f-ing drama.

Is there any other Target stores other than that one you could go to. It seems other TMs had success getting back going to another store in even though they got fired from their original store.

Don't pay too much mind to our dear friend Planosss. It's not well known, but he sustained a terrible accident in infancy. The damage was severe and the outlook grim. A dozen doctors deliberated before arriving at a frightful conclusion: the only way to save his life would be a radical, experimental treatment - removing his empathy. The surgeons labored feverishly, sweat covering their brows. Hours later they emerged from the OR to greet a solemn and anxious waiting room. Despite all odds, they had been successful and the boy would live, but at a steep price. Twas a dark day indeed. :(

Don't pay too much mind to our dear friend Planosss. It's not well known, but he sustained a terrible accident in infancy. The damage was severe and the outlook grim. A dozen doctors deliberated before arriving at a frightful conclusion: the only way to save his life would be a radical, experimental treatment - removing his empathy. The surgeons labored feverishly, sweat covering their brows. Hours later they emerged from the OR to greet a solemn and anxious waiting room. Despite all odds, they had been successful and the boy would live, but at a steep price. Twas a dark day indeed. :(
Did that make you feel better? Good. I am glad I could help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back