Archived Target Sins/Confessions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some kid puked in front of the lanes just as I was conveniently hitting compliance 2 days ago.

have i said my favorite sin

if i ever remember to actually do it

when the guest comes up and says "alarm clocks" for example

and i just say "what about alarm clocks"

and just give them this look

of dominance

say what you want

I dont ring people out in Electronics who aren't buying Electronics/Entertainment/Toys.

If they come up with just non electronics, I'll redirect them to the front. If they buy a game and they have other things to ring, I'll do it for them. Don't come up to me with a jacket and a box of candy and ask me to ring you out

I avoid the hell out of the vacuum wall because old people buying vacuums (or looking for belts for some ancient ass model that's older than I am) are tedious to deal with

but I make up for it by not avoiding electronics and trying to answer guest questions if they stop me, even though that's not my workcenter. I would rather answer silly questions about memory cards or TVs than "hurr durr I've been to every store in town and nobody has a belt for this vacuum that's old enough to have a 'made in the USA' sticker on it"

I avoid the hell out of the vacuum wall because old people buying vacuums (or looking for belts for some ancient ass model that's older than I am) are tedious to deal with

but I make up for it by not avoiding electronics and trying to answer guest questions if they stop me, even though that's not my workcenter. I would rather answer silly questions about memory cards or TVs than "hurr durr I've been to every store in town and nobody has a belt for this vacuum that's old enough to have a 'made in the USA' sticker on it"

Vacuums seem to be the biggest culprit of “but the sign said $149” when the vacuum is $349....probably because of us all avoiding the vacuums!

Vacuums seem to be the biggest culprit of “but the sign said $149” when the vacuum is $349....probably because of us all avoiding the vacuums!
I actually had a guest who price challenged a $500 vacuum saying it was $250 and it was actually in the wrong spot since it had to be tied to the shelving. The LOD wouldn’t give her the price so she threatened to call guest relations for “false advertising”

I actually had a guest who price challenged a $500 vacuum saying it was $250 and it was actually in the wrong spot since it had to be tied to the shelving. The LOD wouldn’t give her the price so she threatened to call guest relations for “false advertising”

Eeek, did she end up getting it?
Please tell me your LOD held strong

Me: okay! Here’s the number, my name is [redacted] have fun calling

Vacuums are always in the wrong spot. The POG in that part of the store is hella confusing, and our flow team can't be arsed to put stuff in the right place in the best of circumstances, so there's no chance the vacuums get put where they belong. I'm not capable of walking away from stuff I can tell is in the wrong place (which makes me slower than shit as a zoner) so it's probably a good thing that I don't get assigned to zone domestics often or handle pulls in that area, or I'd be there all night.

When guests pull that I ask them if the word description on the tag (which listed the price they want) matches the item that they want to buy. That usually gets them to understand that things get misplaced by other guests (or lazy TMs)

I always have a bottle of water hidden somewhere on there floor, it’s always so hot and I just don’t get why no water on the floor is a rule.

I always have a bottle of water hidden somewhere on there floor, it’s always so hot and I just don’t get why no water on the floor is a rule.

We can have water up on the lanes at my store. Must be covered/sealed closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back